Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air

• Black Mamba

• Total voters

ryan462

Hyper Poster
What do you consider to be the best B&M coaster in Europe ????

Tell me if there are any I have missed ! 8)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Dragon Khan by a country mile. Followed by Nemesis.

I think that Katun and Black Mamba look pretty damn sweet too.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I've only ridden the U.K ones, but from the looks of it I'd have to say Dragon Khan. I've seen a POV of it, and it just looks insane, especially the zero-g roll.

Katun doesn't look bad at all, just not as good as Khan. Katun's second half doesn't look very impressive, and to be honest, the first half doesn't look that exciting either.

But overall, Khan, Nemesis, Black Mamba and Katun are probably the best.

Fi

Mega Poster
Dragon Kahn looks simply amazing.

Black Mamba is excellent as well, it's far better than Nemesis.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Nemesis is the best I've ridden so far (having only visited UK parks), but Khan looks like it could be better, albeit not by much. No doubt one day I'll actually ride Khan and be blown away by it being much better than I expect.

Katun looks great as well, and is on my list of rides I must ride over the next few years.

After that, I'm not sure. Probably Batman. I like nice forceful inverted coasters. You may have noticed.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I've been on;

Air
Nemesis
Oblivion
Batman (Madrid)
Superman (Madrid)
Dragon Khan

Out of that list Khan is my favourite but overall I'd say either Khan or Katun looks the best.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I've been on:

Nemesis
Air
Oblivion
Dragon Khan
Nemesis Inferno

Out of those I'd have to go for Khan with Nemesis a close second :D

Not that I have been on any, but for one, I don't think that Katun looks as good as people think it does. I dunno, it just never appealed to me.

Before riding the coasters I'd probably rank them like this:

1- Dragon Khan
2- Nemesis
3- Black Mamba / La Fuga
4. Oblivion
5. Silver Star

6. The rest

A

Anonymous

You still havn't added Dæmonen to the poll.

But this is how I rank them.

1. Black Mamba
2. Oblivion
3. Nemises
4. Batman: La Fuga **
5. Nemises Inferno
6. Dæmonen
7. Air

Silver Star (Worst B&M ever)

** (Haven't been on this one, but I can't see why this one should be different to the clone I have been on.)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I don't like the look of Khan. I don't actually give much of a toss how good it rides, that place and especially khan looks like a dump.

I just don't think a huge B&M in desperate need of a paint job, sitting on a barrel wasteland in a disgusting park, should represent Europe.

Even though I think Black Mamba looks like it rides like crap, I still think it deserves more of a look in than Khan. I dunno. This isn't "theming is better" this is... Khan just looks like any old coaster plonked there and it doesn't have any personality. It would be like a boring (good) singing act winning Eurovision. Just no.

Should be Nemesis or Mamba. Personally. We all know how much I'm in awe of Katun, but again, Massive B&M sat on grass in northern Italy where no one ever goes shouldn't represent the best B&M in Europe.

spicy

Giga Poster
Joey said:
I don't like the look of Khan. I don't actually give much of a toss how good it rides, that place and especially khan looks like a dump.

p6301.jpg

Yeah what a dump.

From what Ive ridden:

1. Nemesis
2. Dragon Khan
3. Oblivion
4. Nemesis Inferno
5. Air

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I think Dragon Khan is slightly over-hyped. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it but I went on it expecting too much through what other people spoke about it.

Oblivion is by far the best I think. There is nothing in Europe that creates that feeling of insecurity.

danielmopgs

Roller Poster
Dragon Khan, purely amazing. I got more than what I expected to be honest expecially with the zero g-roll and the intense second half.

Nemesis at Alton would come second, my favourite in the UK. :--D