• Zadra - Hyperion

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Helix - Balder

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EmmaUK

Mega Poster
I’m sure I’ve done one of these? Anyway, after yesterday it’s the cedar point duo.

Also I’m loving the typo for Kingda Ka. Is kinda ka its name after retrack to get rid of its rattle? Or like when a park puts a kiddie coaster next to the big boy and gives it a cuter but linked name?

Once they give it the TT2 treatment that would fit...could also be Stealth or Xcelerator. Maybe Red Force. I did do that on a phone, so Im amazed that was the most glaring typo.
I’m sure I’ve done one of these? Anyway, after yesterday it’s the cedar point duo.

Also I’m loving the typo for Kingda Ka. Is kinda ka its name after retrack to get rid of its rattle? Or like when a park puts a kiddie coaster next to the big boy and gives it a cuter but linked name?

Snoo

The Legend
Hyperion and Zaddy Daddy for sure with Wildcat's Revenge and SkyRush close behind.

Amazing kick ass rides.. both with enormously long walks between them as well. :)

j-cat5

Roller Poster

Lol I was having a bit of a bad day yesterday and for some reason this post really made me laugh and cheered me up so thanks for that :)

uwurawrus

Roller Poster
Steel Vengeance and Maverick for sure, though Maverick isn't my second favourite coaster at the point I'd instead go with Magnum.