What's new

Ben and Darren's Fab Spite-Free East Coast Trip

Ben

CF Legend
Today was top bants. We got to Clacton last night, stayed at a fab B&B and had a Spoons dinner followed by a night on the tiles in Clacton, watching a band play to an exclusive audience of 13 (11 if you don't count their mum and brother).

We got up and had a fab breakfast that came with the room, and minced to the creds that were a handy two minute walk away.

Initially, it looked like spite and the creds on Clacton Pier opened later than we thought - not good as we were on a tight schedule. But, we got the cred at Pavillion's in the meantime. You could see the Spoons from the night before <3

We then went back to the Pier, got tokens, and Darren got the Big Apple. Then, after some begging, the most amazing thing happened...

We got the Go Gator on Clacton Pier.

Then we rode Stella's Revenge and left but noone cares about that because...

We got the Go Gator on Clacton Pier.

Then we drove to Manning's and after even more begging, we got to Go Gator there as well. +4 for me, +5 for Darren.

Next up we drove to Pleasurewood Hills, where Darren blagged us in for free. We got the Marble Madness cred and saw Attackhammer for about 30 seconds.

We then went to Great Yarmouth Please Beach. I needed the Family Star Spinner. When we got there it had broken down. Spite. Then they tested it, and it stalled. Spite.

We had to leave there at 2:30 latest but they opened it at 2:20 and I got the cred. Fab, +6.

We then went to Pettitts and Darren got his seventh cred of the day there and I got some beer from the fab brewery next door.

Then we drove home and had a Burger King on the way home.

Thank you for reading and you may now kiss our feed and grovel at our God-like powers of getting on elusive Go Gators.

Darren B

Giga Poster
How I feel after getting TWO elusive Go Gators in one day;

85f993a12c312e8b260465ce005013ee_zps9c44c0f8.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
I had it in my head that Mike had it for some reason.

If not <3

Does anyone or is it just us fabulous pair? Excluse <3 My new number one <3

We genuinely both just took cash in and left our phones in the car - we weren't to know the best thing ever was about to happen.

Mike

Giga Poster
Ben said:
I had it in my head that Mike had it for some reason.

If not <3

Does anyone or is it just us fabulous pair? Excluse <3 My new number one <3

We genuinely both just took cash in and left our phones in the car - we weren't to know the best thing ever was about to happen.

Nope, even if I did go as a kid, it wasn't there anyway as it only opened in 2001.
My niece has got it though!