What's new

BBH's RCT3 Dev Thread - Returning to the Fold

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: BBH's RCT3 Dev Thread - Vampire

I wasn't trying, it was 2 AM on a Fri....I guess it was a Saturday, then--and I was so tired, I just typed something in and fell asleep.

BBH

Giga Poster

Decided to make a quick Intamin Blitz inspired by Cheetah Hunt. It's a triple-launch coaster with one barrel roll and the figure-eight helix maneuver. The rest is pretty much unique.

Some quick stats-
Top speed: 57 mph
Ride length: 4084 ft
Max G-force: 3.6 vert, 2.28 lat, -1.4 neg
Drops: 9
Airtime: 19 secs

POV to be recorded and set up tonight.

BBH

Giga Poster

So I gave myself a 200x200 plot to build a mountain region on. Trees going up now, then I will place the coaster and landscape accordingly.

lwafaretl
^My clue about the signature element of this ride.

BBH

Giga Poster

The long-dormant Black Hawk Ride Development Company has resumed operation in the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 realm with the announcement of a new attraction. But all that they've left so far is this clue....

budfmalae lcs ogrkw

If you can unscramble this phrase, then you've uncovered the first two clues to the new attraction, including a major feature in one part of the ride.

BBH

Giga Poster
TO BE CLEAR: This is not a large project. There will be foliage, some rockwork, and a basic station, but that's really about it. I will put the sandbox file up for download if you so wish.

The ride layout and trees are both done, what's left is the rockwork, the logo, and the station building.

scw55

Hyper Poster
BBH said:
scw55 said:
fullbacks megaword?

Nah, Backwards Logflume.
Oooh, you're good.

I used an anagram site.
It gave me the first guess.

Then I saw the word 'backwards' would be significant, so I websited the rest of the letters.

I did to begin with think 'corkscrew' would be part of it, but there wasn't enough letters.

BBH

Giga Poster
Crashing computers makes me angry.

My laptop will not start and the project was on there, so this project is on hold until further notice.