What's new

BBH's RCT3 Dev Thread - Returning to the Fold

BBH

Giga Poster
You guys all know who I am but haven't seen any of my work outside of Maximum Overdrive and Fantasia (Version I). We'll get the ball rolling here with a snippet of my latest coaster's logo:

IKDzT.png

Any guesses on what the name is or what the coaster model is?

lg iyFn On ehT dgEe

reddude333

Giga Poster
Re: BBH's RCT3 Dev Thread - Starting it off.

I'm gonna go with something Reindeer ;-) There is just too much festivity on the forums now for me to resist :p

BBH

Giga Poster

I can say that THIS PARTICULAR PROJECT has nothing to do with reindeer, think late
October

Colossus

Giga Poster

Pretty sure I have translated the cryptic text.

Flying on the Edge

reddude333

Giga Poster

^Yep, I got that too...but I'm still pulling for reindeer-themed ;-) I mean, reindeer fly, right? Haha!

BBH

Giga Poster

But do they necessarily fly on the EDGE? They're more in front of the sleigh. :)

Some of you are on the right track. My next spoiler for the name:

"on daRLe" saCtore unsiM nOe dorW

BBH

Giga Poster

I present to you, my newest project:

yiyzR.png

Vampire is a B&M Wing Coaster themed to Count Dracula's doomsday wishes. Support work is done, I just have to do the footers and building work and we will have some more updates. :)

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: BBH's RCT3 Dev Thread - Vampire

scw55 said:
There's always default ones.
You did not just go there. :O

:lol: I could try them, but I'm not sure how it'll turn out... Hmm. At least I can try some great head/footchoppers.

BBH

Giga Poster

My current building looks horrid. I will have to restart it. But, the footers are done. Thank you, Sir DasMatze!

BBH

Giga Poster

I'll be redoing it on my new laptop because my old desktop handles the game like a hot potato.

scw55

Hyper Poster

I need a new system asap because my Custom Sci-Fi Scenery does eat the processing power some-what. Which means when my camera faces the direction of where I have intensely used that CS I get FPS drop which isn't useful for detailed scenery placement. Does discourage me from using it as well which is a shame. Hence why I am using Egyptian Theming :p

reddude333

Giga Poster

Same happens to me but only at night and only in areas of EXTREME CS usage..like with certain sections of Uncharted or Projekt Asia...yay daytime mode!

BBH

Giga Poster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMf6JOp5NE[/youtube]

Quick construction update.

scw55

Hyper Poster

It's unfortunate the video quality of what's on the monitor isn't brilliant.

BBH

Giga Poster

I've put Vampire to the side for a while as I am currently working on a Sandbox mode park, one set in Anytown, USA. A family fun Utopia of sorts.

Will post updates ASAP on that.

BBH

Giga Poster

You know you're strained for ideas when you call a GCI mountain mega-woodie-twister thing "Megadeth - The Ride."