What's new

Basic Beginnings | ALTON TOWERS | 22nd Mar 2020

Thekingin64

You know groups of six could get together and get in for £22.17 each... 1 x season pass at £58 and 5 x season pass friends and family tickets at £15 each 🙈

Would take some organising and pre purchasing... But just so you know :)

Guess most of us have an merlin pass though?
Fair point, I have a few spare PMAP Share the Fun vouchers to use if anyone wants them. Think it makes it £15 entry but but have some of the older £10 entry ones still around.

Fair point, I have a few spare PMAP Share the Fun vouchers to use if anyone wants them. Think it makes it £15 entry but but have some of the older £10 entry ones still around.
The £10 ones are not technically valid anymore... :( the terms and conditions stated that they had to be used with the pass with which they were issued, (although we all know they don’t police this) and they haven’t issued them for years... HOWEVER there are reports of them accepting them as if they were £15 STF and letting you buy a ticket for £15 instead... Just a heads up.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Final Event Details

Sunday 22nd March 2020

Meet at 10:30am at the end of Towers Street on the right hand side (heading down towards Spinball). We will be moving on into the park swiftly at 10:30, so please don't be late. If you're running behind, get in touch (details below) and you can always catch us up. Don't forget, this is inside the park, so please factor in car park/monorail/ticket-faff time!

We'll do a few hours in the morning before breaking for lunch for an hour or so, and then meet up again for the rest of the afternoon. Bring good footwear (you know what Alton is like) and a friendly smile and you'll be just fine. Please, please, expect a busy day at the park and be prepared for this not being a massive cred run.

My contact details are 07757645354, so any issues on the day please get in touch.

Finally, enjoy 10% all CF Merch (< that's a link) with the code NEMMY10. This expires on the day of the Live, so why not gear up for the event? :p

See you there!

Final Event Details

Sunday 22nd March 2020

Meet at 10:30am at the end of Towers Street on the right hand side (heading down towards Spinball). We will be moving on into the park swiftly at 10:30, so please don't be late. If you're running behind, get in touch (details below) and you can always catch us up. Don't forget, this is inside the park, so please factor in car park/monorail/ticket-faff time!

We'll do a few hours in the morning before breaking for lunch for an hour or so, and then meet up again for the rest of the afternoon. Bring good footwear (you know what Alton is like) and a friendly smile and you'll be just fine. Please, please, expect a busy day at the park and be prepared for this not being a massive cred run.

My contact details are 07757645354, so any issues on the day please get in touch.

Finally, enjoy 10% all CF Merch (< that's a link) with the code NEMMY10. This expires on the day of the Live, so why not gear up for the event? :p

See you there!
Fantastic! Looking forward to it and cheers for the discount too! I'll certainly be taking advantage of that one!