Should the B&M loopers go floorless?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Well we've seen how B&M made Sheikra go Floorless, but would their other rides, Dragon Kahn, Hulk, Kumba, ect, be better floorless?

I love floorless because i hate that stupid nosecone of the trains, but i also love the freedom of nothing below you, it feels more natural tbh.

what are your opinions?

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
well thats because most of them are clones.

Its just like knocking out the floor, see more, same ride, same experience, just more to see. you really cant base it off of B&M Floorless clones.

Ben

CF Legend
There's ONE Floorless coaster that has been cloned, and that's only ONCE...

So if by "most of them" being clones you mean "one of them"...

And please don't do this, it'd suck.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
well i mean the general layout of these rides is pretty much the same. sometimes theres a few variants of inversions, but after that MCBR its just all the same, interlockers and curves. you've been on one floorless you've been on them all.

Snoo

The Legend
Going by that logic, most coasters are pretty much the same. So 'if you've been on one (insert ride type here), you've been on them all' is pretty stupid.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
How could it possibly do anything but improve the ride for front row riders?

I like floorless coasters. I think there aren't enough of them with extraordinary layouts, mind, but the front row ride is incredible without doing much.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I guess I could say I'm a gimme for floorless coasters for pretty much one reason: they're more open than sitdown trains. I must say though, that after riding Wildfire, which had different style trains than Incredible Hulk, Dragon Khan, and Kumba, I don't think it would matter. Wildfire's lack of walls really make the train feel open.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
SnooSnoo said:
No because Floorless coasters, for the most part, suck.
HYDRA THE REVENGE IS THE BESTEST FLOORLEZZ COSTER OF EVAAAAAARRZZZZZ!!!!11!!11!!1!!

Casio

Mega Poster
Personally I prefer Kraken to Hulk, Khan and Kumba, but the train makes no difference. The floor's actually quite useful for bracing yourself.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Floorless coasters are fun and sitdown loopers are fun, but there is no definite advantage to converting a sitdown to a floorless. It would be a waste of money.

Instead, buy water bombs! KABOOM!

maverick_07.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iipk8u3uhf4&feature=related[/youtube]

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Here's what I was talking about earlier. Compare Wildfire's trains, which don't have walls, just the floor:

ShuckinEscapade149.jpg

To Dragon Khan's trains. Khan's aren't as open:

p10610.jpg

http://www.rcdb.com/760.htm?p=10610

I honestly didn't know the difference between floorless and floored on Wildfire because it was so open.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
I dont like the feeling of having the floor underneath me as i feel it separates me from the ride more, it impares my sense of speed. The Nosecone really seems to get in the way when i ride.

herbinator

Mega Poster
If all the B&M loopers were floorless, the experience would be the same every time.It would be boring because I like variety!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Kraken is one of my favourite coasters. It's better than any sit down B&M, but it's to do with it's layout more than the trains. But I think the floorless element adds a lot to otherwise lame coasters.

Take Dominator for example. With no zero-g, what the hell where they thinking... And yet the floorless element makes it worthwhile.

It's a waste of money to convert them all, but it could only make them better.