What's new

Alton Towers | Nemesis Reborn | B&M Retrack | 2024

catsounds

Mega Poster
F10dTl8WwAYqVYK

what a beautiful inversion 😍

Rupert

Mega Poster
Is the assumption that all track profiling is staying exactly the same as the original?

Maybe it’s just the angle but I don’t recall the zero-g looking like that before…

spicy

Giga Poster
I really hope they go all out on the theme for the station. Would love to see a new near miss element on the Zero-G with the veins/monster grabbing the supports kind of like how they are on the forbidden valley sign but a better fresher look.

900px-Alton_Towers_Forbidden_Valley_ride_signs.jpg

With them being so bold with the vein design on the track and how they have gone all out with the Phalanx story so far, I am expecting big things for the theme on the station/trains and the rest of the area.

Swat

Hyper Poster
The fact they could easily have the track complete by the end of the summer means they must have big plans for theming.

I hope they add to the story during fireworks as well, I can see them making people head over after the fireworks and seeing it test to add to the hype for next year.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Mr Pedantic here. If they go for even more black and red on the station... it could be a bit excessive. Perhaps a bit one dimensional?

Although the original station had some similar tones to the original track, it popped with some of the fleshy pink and red hues.

Sandman

Giga Poster
I reckon that the black is an undercoat or a prime, to bring depthness to what ever they put on top? Just my guess tho

I hope so, still, if that's the case, then are we expecting that they're simply going to repaint the existent structure as it is? Not quite the rebirth I anticipated for the great Nemesis monster.

I would love to see a footchopper/tunnel element added for the zero g. Give it even more interaction, because there's no such thing as too much as far as I'm concerned. It would also be a good opportunity to remodel the shape and overall look of the monster.

INFERNOismybaby

Roller Poster
Does anyone else think that the zero g roll is looking a little bit more… gradual? I’m not sure if it’s the new paint but the element just looks less whippy than it did previously.
I think it looks more akin to the zero g on Nemesis Inferno now, still snappy but slightly more gradual but would need a side by side image to compare.

Ethan

Strata Poster
It looks the same if not snappier to me (which it isn't, it's the same)
Agreed. I think those above who are saying otherwise might have forgotten that you enter it banked to the left already, and banked to the right upon exit, making it appear more drawn out.

FogZog

Mega Poster
Agreed. I think those above who are saying otherwise might have forgotten that you enter it banked to the left already, and banked to the right upon exit, making it appear more drawn out.
It probably is and will ride the same. Just looks to me like a more smoothed out entry into it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Brownsome

Roller Poster
I really hope they go all out on the theme for the station. Would love to see a new near miss element on the Zero-G with the veins/monster grabbing the supports kind of like how they are on the forbidden valley sign but a better fresher look.

With them being so bold with the vein design on the track and how they have gone all out with the Phalanx story so far, I am expecting big things for the theme on the station/trains and the rest of the area.
This image just makes me miss Ripsaw :(

catsounds

Mega Poster
It probably is and will ride the same. Just looks to me like a more smoothed out entry into it 🤷🏻‍♂️
There's an image posted on towersstreet that has a side by side from the same angle and it's exactly the same
I'd post here but i can't find the original image :p

There's an image posted on towersstreet that has a side by side from the same angle and it's exactly the same
I'd post here but i can't find the original image :p

nemesis zero g-min (1).jpg

Here's the image and a link to the thread page: