What's new

Alton Towers Live! - Another year of music at AT in June

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Following on from P!nk's concert last year, there will be another concert this season featuring JLS, McFly, Eliza Doolittle and The Saturdays. In other words, Alton are holding a Moist Teenage Female Day in June with a bit of music.

http://www.altontowers.com/alton-towers-live/

On 19 June 2011, the Alton Towers Resort is staging an amazing music extravaganza featuring some of the biggest names in pop!

Alton Towers Live will feature JLS, McFly, The Saturdays and Eliza Doolittle as they take to the stage in the massive concert to be held on Sunday 19th June at the UK’s favourite theme park.

Offering guests the chance to escape for a great day of family fun and adrenalin-pumping rides such as TH13TEEN and Oblivion, with a spectacular concert, the event is a sensational addition to the Resort’s theme park season.

After a day enjoying all the Alton Towers theme park has to offer, guests will enjoy the incredible concert from 5.30pm with sets from each of the acts, including a phenomenal headline from the hottest boyband of the moment, JLS.

Tickets go on general sale at 9:00am on Friday 18th February 2011.

This following on from the break of the Christian Day usually held at Alton for the first time since they started doing it. I dunno, maybe somebody can get excited for this "delightful" news? Paedophilia anyone?

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
I thought Eliza would cause the males to be moist?

Either way... Crap line-up is crap. But they're what consitutes 'popular' music these days.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Right, I doubt this topic will get any more exciting, so I am going to sit on Twitter and share with you the reaction of teenage females across the UK to this story.

ciera_JLS says:
I have been crying for 2 hours straight.. Stupid mum won't let me go Alton towers on my birthday -19th June: @jlsofficial please DM me♥♥

I have found out she also enjoys ketchup. Interesting.

xRebeckaIrving says:
alton towers is like 4 hours from where i live -_- suppose its closer than seven hours!

It's good to see the brains of our future society in action there...

Bethany_JLS_X says:
how does everyone know about jls&alton towers?

Well, "Bethany", if you'd have looked at your idols JLS's Twitter page, you'd know they've been talking about it for quite a while now...

wheni_growup asks:
Are JLS going to be performing on Oblivion at Alton Towers?!?!

hi_robb seems to be the only person with a sensible opinion on this whole issue:
So, Mcfly, The Saturdays, JLS and Eliza Doolittle are playing Alton Towers together. At least the rides will be half decent entertainment.

This is a fun game.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Haha! It's also rather weird!

As for the line-up... meh.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
McFly are a guilty pleasure (oh the shame) but the rest of the line-up can can suffocate themselves with JLS condoms as far as I'm concerned.

In all seriousness, I think that Alton Towers is a perfect venue for concerts like these. Great setting and it may get a couple of people hooked on coasters. It's just a shame the music doesn't appeal to me but it makes sense to get the most commercially viable groups to perform!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don't see Basshunterz on the list, Erol.