What's new

All the fun of the fair...

Nic

Strata Poster
Sorry this has taken me a while. As you all know, I'm useless.

On Thursday night, Jake and I went on our long awaited trip to my favourite Chinese buffet. This had the added bonus of being just over the road from a fun fair.... which had a coaster. And well... Jake being Jake... y'know...

So we started our trip at the VadgePalace and wandered down the road. We stopped for cash, and the building dripped on me making my hoodie all wet :( We then stopped off at the corner shop. Just after us, followed an old drunken tramp who was pissing himself laughing, then tried to convince the shopkeeper that he looks just like the latter half of Ant & Dec. Genius. So we arrived at the buffet and stuffed our faces. I love that place! Plus, their neverending 'limited time offer' means it was only £9. We both ate so much we were about to burst, but it was so good!

After foodage, it was time to head to the fair...

07052009076.jpg

07052009077.jpg

07052009078.jpg

Fortunately, the first ride we came to was the 'credit'.

07052009070.jpg

07052009071.jpg

We had a quick look, then went for a wander round. We tried to win some Vodka, Southern Comfort, 40 fags and a tenner in hoopla, but sadly failed, so returned to the coaster. After waiting for a ride op to appear, and some genuine children to go on... we elbowed them all out the way and headed for the back...

07052009072.jpg

07052009075.jpg

07052009074.jpg

Jake claimed that it was going to have "airtime", but he's clearly dellusional. All it did was bruise my knees and make me look a tit. Still a lot of fun though :)

Hooray! :D

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Sounds like you had a good time Vadge :)

I visited the same fair but declined the coaster in favour of the Rock O Plane :D

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Whores.

And wouldn't it have been more sensible to have the rides at £1 a pop? I can imagine them carrying around a whole load of 1ps...:p

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Lucy said:
I visited the same fair but declined the coaster in favour of the Rock O Plane :D

Those Rock O Plane rides are awesome,I havn't ridden one of them for years now. :cry:

Jake

Strata Poster
Haha wicked TR.

Chinese buffet, a credit and some lezbo action all in one night. What more could A guy want? LOL.

Emmett

Giga Poster
:lol: , nice report. Those little coasters are good fun for a few laps but once you start to loose feeling in yours knees its time to get off. It looks like the same model I did in Chester last weekend.