• Floater Airtime

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Ejector Airtime

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

Hutch

Strata Poster
500 POSTS FTW :D

Since I don't have anything special to say for an intro, let's get right to it.

For me? Intense ejector airtime any day.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
There's plenty of room in my life for both - my top 3 are all ejector, but silver star as my 4th is a coaster I could really enjoy riding for a good few hours!

Edward M

Strata Poster
I love ejector, but, actually, floater wins it for me. I love that feeling of floating in mid-air for what feels like so long. That is one reason I like B&M Hypers so much.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Airtime is like alcohol - there is no wrong way to consume it.

That being said, I prefer ejector.

jolash

Mega Poster
A few years ago I would have quickly said ejector, but now-a-days I'm all floater. No more of that abusive ejector for me.

ignace

Mega Poster
caffeine_demon said:
ignace said:
Ejector. Wild Train@ Saint Paul, Devil's Mine@Fort Fun, GeForce, Goliath, Piraten, Lynet <3

whilst we're on parc saint paul, Formule 1 has that crazy "whack into the lapbar" moment!

Do you mean that extremely painfull Spinning mouse-like double up? Both Pax Coasters there are awesome, but that one piece of track ruined the formula 1 a bit for me :p.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
ignace said:
caffeine_demon said:
ignace said:
Ejector. Wild Train@ Saint Paul, Devil's Mine@Fort Fun, GeForce, Goliath, Piraten, Lynet <3

whilst we're on parc saint paul, Formule 1 has that crazy "whack into the lapbar" moment!

Do you mean that extremely painfull Spinning mouse-like double up? Both Pax Coasters there are awesome, but that one piece of track ruined the formula 1 a bit for me :p.

Yup - Loved it, but can understand why some wouldn't!!

metalhead7

Mega Poster
Throwing your hands up when the only thing keeping you from rocketing out of the coaster is a lap bar is one of the greatest feelings. Ejector for me.

I also used to have a love hate relationship with air-time, since getting over that fear/discomfort my philosophy has always been the more the better.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
On balance, I'd probably say ejector. It's always fun, and the rides that do it the best are amazing.

Some of my favourite on-ride moments (eg. Boulder Dash, Katun) are actually more floaty as opposed to insane ejector though, so there's an argument to be made either way.