What's new

a quick question?

jack.bell

Mega Poster
hey
i used to use nolimits alot but recently changed laptop. im just asking how do i install it properly on the new laptop because at the moment i can play it because i have copid the file over but it isnt fully recognising the game? and secondly when i click to run the simulator it tells me it cant run 800/600/32 what does that mean?

thanks

jack

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I can't really help you much on this I'm afraid. My main aim of this is to try and get someone else to help!

You'll need to fully install the game, not just copy the folder from your C: drive. You'll have to use the install that you got when you first got NL.

As for the other problem, then I suspect its something to do with the graphics card or graphics settings generally. I've never had that problem so I can't really help.

Sorry I can't be of more use, hopefully someone else can give a bit more assistance.

wabbit42

Mega Poster
I read on the NL website that "if you computer crashes or you change your computer tell us and we'll let you download another copy".

So... do that...?

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yes, just forward your receipt email to them and they will send you a new copy ;)

And yeah, you cannot copy it to different computers- it's not coded like that. The sofware gets installed onto your machine. Do what I did and save the installer onto your pc in a seperate location, and then also save it onto a portable hard drive, so you can take it with you, then put your activation code in there with the installer so you have it handy. Then install it wherever ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
^When you click the link to install the program, a window usually pops up that lets you have 3 options:

RUN
SAVE
CANCEL

Click SAVE when that window pops up, and place the installer onto something that isn't installed into the computer, like a 4Gb thumb drive, or a portable HDD. Then once you do that you can then click the link again and install the pogram onto your computer ;)