What's new

A Coaster is born.

Colossus

Giga Poster
6 hours into construction

hour6.jpg

So as you can see here, station work has begun, I didn't really know where I was going with this as I didn't really have a theme yet, so I had a flick though my CS and buildings etc, and I stumbles across this sci-fi set that I had downloaded ages ago and actually never used, so I just had a look through the set, and really liked it, the part that sold it was the large doors, absolutely perfect for squeezing the large Dive Machine trains through.So I decided the ride, or the station atleast would fit the secluded secret laboratory theme.
So what you can see here is the inner walls of the building, like I said because I didn't really know where I was going with this a lot of time was spent looking through buildings and what not, and then working with the new set making sure it looked right.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
This station has its potential. However the walls parallel to the track aren't of the same color of the walls crossing the coaster (am I understandable ? :p ) and... feels weird. I guess this impression will be altered when the station will be finished, though.

Colossus

Giga Poster
There`s a reason for that, the parallel walls are enclosed and dug into the ground connecting with the terrain, whereas the to ends are open and airy. I`m certain it will look good when you see the finished product, it is complete and as which will be the next update either really late tonight or tomorrow. Its one of my favorite stations I have created so far. :)

reddude333

Giga Poster
I definitely like the look of the station and the different wall colors. Very nice-looking set you used there. I'm enjoying this step-by-step approach you have of showing your unique building process.

Colossus

Giga Poster
7 Hours into construction

hour7.jpg

Here you are then, the station is complete, and I have to say I`m extremely happy with it. You can see now the reasoning behind the open ends and enclosed sides, with the glass roof, I think it looks real airy and futuristic. You can see the control booth, which I think is in a nice position in the corner of the building overlooking the the whole area, if you look really hard you can see computers in there, there`s also a desk in there, I think its a nice little touch. The exterior of the building is also complete, I should have really taken a shot of that also, but I got caught up in the moment with this shot, with the view of the lift hill and drop in full view. You`ll see the exterior of the sides at some point, I used reflective glass, you you can`t see through it like you can the ends.

Kata1

Roller Poster
...You are amazing. I have questions though.

1. How did add the cat walk on the lift hill?
2. How did you make your supports...better.

I play RCT3, but you are making a coaster that is SUPER realistic.