What's new

[3ds] BT Rock Pack 1

Bye Tom

Roller Poster
25 different rocks for you to use with NoLimits!

btrocksbutton.png

The first of (hopefully) many downloadable .3ds objects for you to use with NoLimits. This one is a pack of 5 sets with 5 rocks in each set.
Feel free to include these rocks in your track packages. There's also no need for you to credit me for these rocks whenever using them, just don't ever claim to have made them yourself. Also, don't forget you can easily create your own rock type. More information on that further down this page.
Have fun with these rocks and look out for more downloadable ".3ds objects" to come!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!

btrocks4.jpg

btrocks2.jpg

Make your own rock set:
1. Duplicate any of the existing rock sets (for instance "Gray Rocks", "Icy Rocks" etc).
2. Rename this folder (the one you just duplicated) to whatever you want your Rock set to be called (for instance "My Rock set".
3. Grab a texture.
5. Make sure the texture is a jpeg image (with the extension .jpg)
4. Make sure this texture is tileable.
5. Make sure the texture has a width and height which is the power of 2. For instance 128px * 128px, 256x256 etc. (512x512 pixels is the resolution I used).
6. Open the folder you created and renamed earlier.
7. Replace the file called "tex.jpg" with your texture
8. You can now use your own Rock set with NoLimits like you've used any of the other rock sets!

If you would like to share your own rock set with others:
1. Make a new, empty NoLimits project.
2. Place all of the rocks from your set into the scene (your NoLimits project).
3. Save the NoLimits project as whatever you want your Rock set to be called.
4. Open up the NoLimits Track Packager. If you do not already have the NoLimits track packager you can download it from here: http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic ... C_ID=16602.
5. Select "File > New" from the menu at the top.
6. Double-click the NoLimits Project you just created.
7. Follow the instructions and then name your Track Package to whatever you call your Rock Set. Save it anywhere you want.
8. Upload the file you just created with the NoLimits track packager and share the link to it with other people!

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
YAY!.... rocksss.... :p . These would be great to use if i could but the track packager doesn't work for me so what ever.

Error

Strata Poster
One of my rides I'm working on I wanted to make "caves". This is beyond perfect!

...except the download link doesn't work...