What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Yeah the branding is right next to her wanted poster just like Blackjack's card is. It certainly stands for Chess Watkins. Nothing for Digger yet, though, so maybe that's coming.

I'm actually going to this announcement! So I'll probably come back with a construction update Tuesday and announcement coverage Wednesday, anyone going as well that wants to meet up shoot me a PM!

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Yeah the branding is right next to her wanted poster just like Blackjack's card is. It certainly stands for Chess Watkins. Nothing for Digger yet, though, so maybe that's coming.

I'm actually going to this announcement! So I'll probably come back with a construction update Tuesday and announcement coverage Wednesday, anyone going as well that wants to meet up shoot me a PM!
No, don't forget that Digger has the Bullet Holes.
Also, I would totally come, but gosh darn school gets in the way of things.

Wablamo0821

Roller Poster
Nice!! I knew they were going to beat the inversion record :) I can't wait to see the fourth inversion and the third lap.. First time in a long time I've been excited for a Wednesday of all days lol

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Another description of the shown pov:

The video began as a pov. The car slowly rolled out of the station and quickly hopped over the bunny hills before the lift. The chain lift caught the train and pulled it up at a decent rate but not Millennium Force or Maverick speed. The drop was very gradual and rounded like Millennium Force, but quickly dropped into a vertical drop. I'm certain it was at least 90 degrees. At the bottom of the hill we smoothly flew over the small airtime hump and rocketed up first major airtime hill. When we reached the top of that hill, the horizon seemed to crash into the top of the screen as we flew down speeding toward the outward banked hill. The same as the first major hill, we are thrown over the hill at extreme speed. Never slowing down we are lifted over a double up into the first inversion. We dive through the lift and curve around back toward the lift structure. The curve being somewhat downward picked up more speed and zoomed through the second inversion at break neck speed. After we double down, we speed up and veer up to the left into the MCBR. The flat track gave no indication of slowing down at all. A slight turn to the left and a fast dive under the track of the first major airtime hill. Extreme airtime over the next hill, dropping down and curving up toward the right and immediately diving down slight left into an extreme bank that looked almost upside down. We dip down fast into a low inversion and go into a small airtime hill leading to the fourth inversion. It seemed almost like a stall but was going so fast it's hard to say how we exited the element. The end is kind of a blur to me. After that last inversion, the elements get closer and closer together, exponentially. I'm sure the track probably looks similar to the jagged lines on an EKG. Up and Down several times, and not very far off the ground. I want to say there was an outward turn in there (at least one). The very last hill into the brake run is killer. Goes up pretty high and dips down at a steep drop into the brake. The brake is not very abrupt like Raptor. It reminded me of Millennium Forces brakes.

Wablamo0821

Roller Poster
I was at the early rider event for Millennium Force... way back in the day. I might have to do the same for RMCMeanStreak. I haven't been this excited for a ride in quite some time.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Has anyone suggested that the "they" may be referencing to the trains racing each other at certain points of the rides?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Has anyone suggested that the "they" may be referencing to the trains racing each other at certain points of the rides?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
giphy.gif