What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

Jake Martell

Roller Poster
I'm hear for any early leaks.... any yet?
Haven't seen anything...but here is the official announcement schedule for everything tomorrow if anyone is interested-

KINGS DOMINION - Announcing at 11AM Eastern Time
CEDAR POINT - Announcing at "High Noon" Eastern
SILVER DOLLAR CITY - Announcing at Noon Eastern
CALIFORNIA'S GREAT AMERICA - Announcing at 2PM Eastern
KNOTT'S BERRY FARM - Announcing 10:30PM Eastern

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Haven't seen anything...but here is the official announcement schedule for everything tomorrow if anyone is interested-

KINGS DOMINION - Announcing at 11AM Eastern Time
CEDAR POINT - Announcing at "High Noon" Eastern
SILVER DOLLAR CITY - Announcing at Noon Eastern
CALIFORNIA'S GREAT AMERICA - Announcing at 2PM Eastern
KNOTT'S BERRY FARM - Announcing 10:30PM Eastern
We'll be covering all of this Live (technology permitting), so keep an eye on the social media channels and forums for updates!

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I'm up in Sandusky right now about to head to the park for a morning of Maverick, photos, and some sort of get together in Frontiertown...

ccabaed734d02f9b6801f149e415033f.jpg

3f022415e7eb8573f3bdc1c0ef5f27ff.jpg

Yeah they're ready to go! The stage is literally set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wablamo0821

Roller Poster
I'm up in Sandusky right now about to head to the park for a morning of Maverick, photos, and some sort of get together in Frontiertown...

ccabaed734d02f9b6801f149e415033f.jpg

3f022415e7eb8573f3bdc1c0ef5f27ff.jpg

Yeah they're ready to go! The stage is literally set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a disturbing lack of cowboy hats in those pictures ;)

codeman94

Mega Poster
Something I thought was interesting about the sneak peak reviews.... people were pretty certain it was a 90 degree drop. The obvious question is, "how can you say that with certainty?"... from just watching a pov...

What if its over 90.. That would theoretically even allow it to be a bit taller., and could explain why pov viewers felt so certain. Maverick's big wooden brother? Only an hour left!

Wablamo0821

Roller Poster
Something I thought was interesting about the sneak peak reviews.... people were pretty certain it was a 90 degree drop. The obvious question is, "how can you say that with certainty?"... from just watching a pov...

What if its over 90.. That would theoretically even allow it to be a bit taller., and could explain why pov viewers felt so certain. Maverick's big wooden brother? Only an hour left!
Well... I think people were more certain simply because we've been shown pictures of the ledgers of the first drop for at least a couple months now. Everyone has been speculating a 90 degree drop ever since the ledgers were installed. It's also safe to assume that most people who went to the animation event have been following along just like you and I for a while now and probably already have seen the drop ledger pictures.

Even if it's close, most, if not all of the POV'ers would "assume" it's 90 degrees at this point.

Just my two cents