What's new

Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
It's insane.
Part of that instant gratification thing our culture has going on.
I mean who cares if they reveal some cars today or in two weeks time really?
Enthusiasts that bombard theme park social media teams... right up there with Rob Alvey in my opinion.
Look at you both... Playing it cool, like you don't wanna see them... 🤣

I mean... Yeh... Get a life, it's only a coaster train design ffs

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The trains have been in the engineering workshop, which is located down the service road behind where Survival Games is (behind Swarm). They've been there a couple of weeks.

They are then suitably packed to be moved to the maintenance building for the ride, which as we can see is happening now. I was down Monks Walk earlier but didn't see it, so they're being moved quickly.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
The trains have been in the engineering workshop, which is located down the service road behind where Survival Games is (behind Swarm). They've been there a couple of weeks.

They are then suitably packed to be moved to the maintenance building for the ride, which as we can see is happening now. I was down Monks Walk earlier but didn't see it, so they're being moved quickly.
Another person I wholeheartedly trust with any 'information' regarding Thorpe Park. Thanks Josh, that makes a lot of sense. 👍

Just one thing though, I don't think they were ever all fully unpacked as such, the wrap they're in has Mack branding on it. I think just unloaded from a container / lorry and stored in there until they're moved to their own maintenance shed. It was confirmed in Jack's video that, before testing can start, Mack will be onsite checking over the trains in the Hyperia shed once they're moved there. (I could be wrong though, I don't know for sure, just basing that speculation off the branded wrap and what was said in Jack's video.)

I do wonder though, if maybe they actually have filmed a reveal video already, using just the front cars, and what Swat heard has some truth to it... I guess time will tell. Reveal video should come in a few days either way, if not not tomorrow.

InvertsAreMyJam

Roller Poster
I was hoping my sarcasm was obvious enough but apparently not.

If these people are waiting four hours to see a train, I'm afraid to hear how long they'd be willing to wait to get on the damn ride.
Ah, sorry. I’m quite tired today and didn’t pick up on the sarcasm. But you’re right, four hours is ridiculous for a ride, let alone seeing the trains.

Donidia

Roller Poster
Part of the zero car:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Credits to stealthfanyt (insta)<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/hyperia?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#hyperia</a> front train teaser 😱 <a href="https://t.co/k2DWlwy6ng">pic.twitter.com/k2DWlwy6ng</a></p>&mdash; NoahOnFruitJuice (@NoahOnFruitJui1) <a href=" ">April 11, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>