New profile posts

How do you pronounce 'Rookburgh' anyway? Rook-ber? Rook-berg? Rook-bruh? Rook-burra? 🤷‍♂️
N
Nitefly
I’m not sure but going by our collective thoughts on Candymonium I guess we’ll have to discount all variations where individual syllables aren’t “real words” 🧐🤪🎈
About to hit Energylandia and Zadra again today with Cara, @Liam williams and @Katieb

Think I’m a little bit obsessed with this place, might need an intervention!!!
Reactions: Howie
Nicky Borrill
Nicky Borrill
I think I’d rather be there than Alton Towers, Efteling, Liseberg and even Europa Park!!!

I can’t put my finger on why either... Obviously the Giant RMC and Intamin help, but it’s more than that... The prices mean we can afford to indulge, then there’s Western Camp, camp fires and beers at night are the perfect accompaniment to a theme park trip!
Reactions: Howie
Howie
Howie
I get that, I get the Alton comparison, I get the cheap beers, I get the camp fire, I definitely get "Hypadra" but...
Efteling, Liseberg and Europa? Noooo!!
I'd go back to Europa tomorrow, am already looking to persuade the Mrs to go, 3 or 4 nights onsite in one of the hotels, spa, waterpark, the lot. Loved it.
Nicky Borrill
Nicky Borrill
Oh I love it too, out of those parks I listed, Europa was the hardest to type... With Europa I think the thing that would draw me to Poland over it is purely the hardware.
Want to build with RMC track in RCT? Check out the OpenRCT2 server!
Amazing fact: You can always see your own nose, but your brain filters it out. 😮
Reactions: rob666
rob666
rob666
Been looking at my nose all day.
Got a squint headache now.
Nicky Borrill
Nicky Borrill
Think this confirms it, my brain must be broken then :(
caffeine_demon
caffeine_demon
ahh , but what if you're wearing a mask?
Met up with a friend earlier today, got talking about future travel plans. Although nothing will happen for at least a year, makes me want to start planning....
Hey Squeedle.
Just noticed you joined March 1st and no one had given you a welcome for some reason so....
Welcome to CF, Squeedle! I'll be following you.
Day 26 of Quarantine: beginning coaster counts for friends, family, and anyone else I have ever remotely visited an amusement park with.
Day 10 of Lockdown: The Lego rollercoaster is long since complete, starting the carousel this evening...