New profile posts

With basically everywhere in UK now shut, who'd have guessed 5 years ago that pizza delivery drivers would become a "key worker"?!

I only started work as a Dominos delivery driver a few weeks ago as something temporary until something permanent comes along, now I'm one of few left working and busier than ever!
Matt N
Matt N
At least you'll have a stable income flowing in throughout the crisis; you could save it all and then put it towards a nice park trip when we can travel again!
Thekingin64
Thekingin64
That's the idea! Hopefully will be back travelling sooner rather than later...
Reactions: Matt N
March 18th 2020.
Supermarkets look like they do in Resident Evil, people do too.
Still don't have COV-19, working from home, have beer and meat.
Life challenge: desperately trying NOT to look like a crazy person stockpiling as you do your normal weekly shop. 😐
DelPiero
DelPiero
I had to buy toilet roll and it felt horrible holding a 9 pack as I walked back to the car, like really weird.
Imagine if you buy 10 packs at a time like @Snoo :rolleyes:
Snoo
Snoo
I buy 24 LIKE AN ADULT!
...I now have a picture of Cedar Point attached to my monitor to remind me why I'm in work at this ungodly hour on a Saturday.
  • Wow
Reactions: Hyde
Hyde
Hyde
Same - have a shot of Avalanche Run spanning my split screen at work
Fun fact: Kansas City Chiefs family owners the Hunts? Also owned Worlds of Fun along the way.
Reactions: Zek_Teh_Kek
Zek_Teh_Kek
Zek_Teh_Kek
I remember hearing about the Orient Express episode of Defunctland!
Coaster Count: 72
Top 10: 1. Untamed l 2. Taron l 3. Red Force l 4. Dragon Khan l 5. Wodan l 6. Blue Fire l 7. Goliath (Walibi) l 8. Troy l 9. Furius Baco l 10. Shambhala