New profile posts

That does it. At first, with the Gerstlauer Infinity thread, people may have believed you.

But now, with these 2 recent threads, you've given yourself up. Trolls don't prosper.

Time's up, sweetheart. Yo' ass is grass.
Plot twist: the Coney Island Cyclone is actually pretty damn good for a ride whose clones have all been either demolished or RMC'd
Why are there so many rollercoasters named "Comet" or "Thunderbolt" or "Wildcat" or "Big Dipper" but no rollercoasters named "Parmigiano Reggiano"
Eyebrows
Eyebrows
So True 😔✊
Skyye
Skyye
thats not a challenge, is it?
I enjoyed having my Mom threaten to whip me or throw me off the 3rd floor of our NOLA hotel if I couldn't log my sis into roblox (Forgot the password to my sis' account and my account had 2-Step Verification code on an email I forgot - my desktop alt of my account saved the day). /s
Windshear 40
Samba balloon
Air race 6.4
Super Discovery revolution 30
--------------------------------------------
All needed for Europa Park
My favorite coasters are Raging Bull, X flight, Batman, Viper, Goliath , and American Engels. I have not been to very many theme parks. Only Six Flag Great America, Disney World, Universal Orlando,and Dollywood before lightning rod came. I wish I can go to a lot to the parks. But I don't have a whole lot of money. To go to all the parks I want to go to.