What's new

Your most photographed ride

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I've been occupying myself with the restructuring of all my cred photo folders over the last few days in anticipation of a future project (and punching some numbers into my spreadsheet while i'm at it). So let's have some fun with that.
The total came in at 9374 pics of rollercoasters, putting me just under 10 a cred. There were some lapsed moments in there, particularly in the early days (something about Belgium in particular just puts me off) so I'll strive to average above that 10 in future.

Top ten:
NameParkPhotos
Battlestar GalacticaUniversal Studios Singapore
110​
Cú ChulainnTayto Park
93​
Celestial GauntletOriental Heritage Changsha
90​
PiratenDjurs Sommerland
90​
Big OneBlackpool Pleasure Beach
88​
HelixLiseberg
87​
HarpyXishuangbanna Sunac Land
85​
Parrot CoasterChimelong Ocean Kingdom
78​
FlashLewa Adventure
78​
The SwarmThorpe Park
77​
TaigaLinnanmäki
77​

By manufacturer:
ManufacturerPhoto count
B&M
1727​
Intamin
1467​
Vekoma
936​
Mack
846​
Gerstlauer
637​
GCI
417​
Gravity Group
372​
S&S
290​
Maurer
279​
RMC
271​
Yes, B&M are the kings of photogenic rides.
Enough of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What are your most photographed rides?
The ones you really went to town on with an hour of photolapping after lunch, got lost in the moment.

&

What ride do you regret not taking enough good photos of?
One of those favourites that you just never got round to snapping much on the day. Too busy riding it.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Happy to hear I'm not the only one that's crazy enough to have done this. Sadly my laptop is ****ed at the moment, so I can't access the full sheet, but I did find a screenshot of the order on my phone. So here goes;
Gravity Max61
Pulsar55
Wild West Mine Train (Ocean Park)51
Taron50
Rattenmuehle49
Mayan Adventure (FACV)49
Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars47
Baron 189837
Insane Speed36
Goetterblitz33

I'll do the manufacturers when I get my laptop to work again.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
F**k that.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I am finding the lockdown a little bit tedious, but not quite that painful yet.

Hazarding a guess through my own collection though, I'd wager probably something like Taron, SteVe, Dragster or maybe Nemesis.

I was expecting this thread to be about what we thought the most photographed coaster generally was though. My guesses there would have to be Hulk, Expedition Everest or possibly one of the Big Thunder Mountains?

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Happy to hear I'm not the only one that's crazy enough to have done this.
Never fear, proud of you.

I was expecting this thread to be about what we thought the most photographed coaster generally was though.
How boring ;) title tweaked.

I'll answer my own question with Skyrush. It's my best ride with the least photos, and what I do have isn't particularly good.
A number of factors:
- The bit around and under it was closed off for Candy construction.
- Locker rules.
- Spent more time on the ride instead.

I don't usually take photos of coasters when I am at parks. I prefer to take pictures of myself and the people I am with; however, if I had to guess I would say Top Thrill Dragster because I was a fangirl at one point and took a billion photos

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Missed this the first time.

I don't really think there's many where I feel like I have regret. Generally (I'd say upwards of 95% of the time) the issue is more that the park layout doesn't allow for many good photos of a particular coaster. Things like Nitro spring to mind right away, but there have been a fair number over the years.