Hi guys. Over in the General Discussions & Opinions forum, I've noticed that the least common opinion thread started by @Jarrett seems to be very popular, so I thought it might be interesting to do that, but for more general things as opposed to just theme parks. I'll get the ball rolling with some of mine, and I can sense a couple will ruffle a few feathers:
- I much prefer the diet/low sugar versions of Pepsi & Coke to their respective full-fat versions. Pepsi Max is probably my favourite drink, thinking about it.
- Leading on from that, I prefer Pepsi to Coke.
- Theresa May has been a good Prime Minister for Britain.
- I think that a second referendum should be held on Brexit, since things have changed massively since the initial referendum in 2016.
- Nutella is OK, but not the best thing since sliced bread like some say it is. Speaking of which, I also don't think it is my favourite thing to have on sliced bread, either.
- I prefer iOS to Android from my experience of both.
- I don't like chocolate with nuts in it; this includes things like Ferrero Rochet and Snickers.
- In a buffet breakfast in a place like a hotel, I would much rather have Continental breakfast than cooked breakfast.