What's new

Your Dream List

James F

Hyper Poster
Due to the announcements coming out recently for new 2019 rides going to parks around the world, unfortunately not all parks get this 'exclusive' treatment, so I thought it would be interesting to see what people would want from their local parks if the parks had massive budgets and next to no restrictions. To your heart's content!

My list would be:
Alton Towers: B&M or Intamin hyper which interacts with the parks valleys. The layout would be similar to a B&M Giga, in that it will feature small speed airtime hills and steep banked turns. A Karnan style infinity coaster would also fit in along these lines.
3451-e1650797d0991f4070c72f02522de548.jpg

Thorpe Park: An RMC hyper. Something similar to this ...
Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Either a Vekoma blitz similar to 'Lech Coaster' or a completely off it's head Gravity Group woodie with an inversion.
watch

Flamingo land: A Chance rides HYPER GT-X.
3453-5c6f1300a707edbc4f06dc59e9ffe34b.jpg

Port Aventura: Banshee style B&M invert.
3454-2b98ec692536bde9da0b79275dad368e.jpg

Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find anything similar in my search.

Attachments

• 0bpeg00002echgnv2001jn.jpg
    0bpeg00002echgnv2001jn.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 10
  • cr_detail_hypergtx.jpg
    cr_detail_hypergtx.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 1397731247005-cindc5-6ewcca0lwbc1d96lx9xm-original.jpg
    1397731247005-cindc5-6ewcca0lwbc1d96lx9xm-original.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 10

Luca B

Mega Poster
My home park is Thorpe Park and I honestly hope they get a VEKOMA Skydash running round the back of the park, a VEKOMA Bermuda blitz on the island behind The Swarm or an RMC woodie again on the island behind The Swarm. If Thorpe gets either of these, they would easily have the best coaster in the UK, and there would be no ride like them in the area.

J Rod

Roller Poster
Hard for me to make it out to parks consistently but I'd consider Universal/IOA and Busch Gardens Tampa to be my "home" parks.

At Busch Gardens, I'd love a B&M or Intamin giga stationed in the Bird Gardens area and stretching down that west side of the park. A large non-inverting coaster is what the park needs and it would liven up that side of the park.

At Universal Studios, I'd honestly want them to tear down Rip Ride Rockit and have someone like Intamin or Vekoma rebuild it with more elements and less brake runs. I see potential in that ride but sadly it's rattly as ****.

And at IOA they should build a massive RMC T-rex (in the Jurassic Park section of course).

Sandman

Giga Poster
I'd love for BPB to scrap Infusion and use that footprint along with the bowladrome/car park/scrap yard area to build a huge B&M invert with a decent custom layout. That would never happen of course, but I think it'd be great to have a custom invert that partially interacted with other rides in the environment, the footchoppers and near misses on a B&M model would be excellent.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
SFOT is my current home park, and what it needs is a large Larson loop.

Crap. Got that. What about one of those Tourbillon things? Got that too? Well damn. What about an S&S Freefly? Really, that too? Hmm.

In all seriousness, and I know it is always my answer, but a raptor would be phenomenal. The problem is there isn't really anywhere left to build without removing something. While it seems that SFFT is gearing up to go full year operationby 2021, SFOT may be left behind regionally from anything large.

Something to keep an eye on is how the area develops. With both stadiums sharing the parking lot on game days (baseball and football) it is unlikely they extend into the parking lot, but with the new baseball stadium going up, it will be interesting to see if it stays standing, or is turned into parking. If it were to become parking, the slimmest of chances opens for a parking lot expansion, but something that large is very un Six Flags now.

Now my favorite park is Dollywood, and well, a hyper through the hills would be straight orgasmic.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk