What's new

X or X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

hi i have heard about both X and X2 and wondering are they the same coaster or are they two separate coasters? i live near them but i have never been to the park

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Question answered and topic tidied... I'll keep it open in case anyone has any fantastic revelations...

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
I have had a fantastic revelation.

The government used tax payer's money to build a duckhouse. Many people though this was corrupted, but it actually a genius plan to provide more living space for people, as well as forging a stronger alliance with our feathered friends.

You see, the government gave the ducks a house, in the hope that they would evolve their own consciences, and legal systems. This new rational form of bird will be able to form legal systems, such as communist societies, ducktatorships, and most importantly, democracies. The leaders of these poultry democracies will start off with good intent, but then fall into commiting acts most fowl.

This corruption of the duck world will eventually lead to a particularly quackers duck building an eccntric 'Human island' at the bottom of his garden, in the middle of his lake. Humans will then be able to reside there, thus solving many housing problems.

I thank you for your time.

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
Ingested Banjo said:
I have had a fantastic revelation.

The government used tax payer's money to build a duckhouse. Many people though this was corrupted, but it actually a genius plan to provide more living space for people, as well as forging a stronger alliance with our feathered friends.

You see, the government gave the ducks a house, in the hope that they would evolve their own consciences, and legal systems. This new rational form of bird will be able to form legal systems, such as communist societies, ducktatorships, and most importantly, democracies. The leaders of these poultry democracies will start off with good intent, but then fall into commiting acts most fowl.

This corruption of the duck world will eventually lead to a particularly quackers duck building an eccntric 'Human island' at the bottom of his garden, in the middle of his lake. Humans will then be able to reside there, thus solving many housing problems.

I thank you for your time.

WHAT?! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.