What's new

Would you rather thread

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
I'll start with a Would You Rather question and people keep it going by answering and adding new questions. I've got a tough one to get started. Would you rather:
1. Be fully blind and unable to see the beauty of the world yet have a perfectly fit and healthy body.
2. Have perfect eyesight but no legs or hands, instead replaced by prosthetics.
Its pretty tough but I'd go with 2, I would hate not being able to see around me even if I had a perfect body and was capable of a fully productive life. What about you guys? Add some more interesting ones to get you thinking!

Snoo

The Legend
I'll start with a Would You Rather question and people keep it going by answering and adding new questions. I've got a tough one to get started. Would you rather:
1. Be fully blind and unable to see the beauty of the world yet have a perfectly fit and healthy body.
2. Have perfect eyesight but no legs or hands, instead replaced by prosthetics.
Its pretty tough but I'd go with 2, I would hate not being able to see around me even if I had a perfect body and was capable of a fully productive life. What about you guys? Add some more interesting ones to get you thinking!

#2 DEPENDING on how good these prothetics are. If I'm basically Darth Vader, I'd go this route. BUT, if I can barely move.. #1 it is as you can do just fine without sight.

Would you rather:

1. Give a speech completely naked in front of a bunch of strangers while you're massively aroused or
2. Make love to the least attractive person you've ever met.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I mean, if it's a nudist colony, then 1 I guess.

Would you rather know WHEN you die, or know HOW you die?

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk