What's new

Women farting and finding it amusing!

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
nadroJ said:
I think you mean sexist or not sexist ;)

I'm all about creating equal rights for women lol

In fact, in my business, all of our staff are women! They're also all rubbish though ha ha

You never answered the question either ha ha some women may never do it out of complete embarrassment, others do and find it highly amusing lol

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
nadroJ said:
Good, that's the way it should be ^.^

My jokes don't go down well with intellectually superior women lol they're too intimidating!

However, if you're unlucky enough to find yourself up here in newcastle you'll Deffo have to let me know, me and Yas will meet you guys for a drink.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
Truly depends on the girl. A friend, specifically lesbian, usually funny. A fat slob, usually gross, Kate Upton? Sexy as hell.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I find farting funny regardless of the bottom it comes from. Human or animals. I don't find it sexy through.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
It's not always funny - Location, volume, length, tone and aroma all contribute to the humor factor!

SO that makes it just 99% of the time!! ;)

jj23w

Hyper Poster
I think it's funny not to the extent where it's sexy. But even then only pigs and creepy people think they are sexy.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Mike said:
Farting is a necessity, but I don't find it all that funny.

You're doing it wrong then - Try making a comment like one of the following every time you drop one:

"New pants please"
"Squeaky floorboards here"
"Is there a duck hiding in my bum?"
"Better out than in"

Darren B

Giga Poster
I think farting is unacceptable and disgusting. If I have to do it then I'll make sure that there's nobody around first, I'll usually just go out of my way to find a toilet and fart in there.

People who fart in public are vulgar cretins, and those who enjoy doing it are vile creatures.