What's new

Wizarding World of Harry Potter Videos [Spoilers]

marc

CF Legend
Good job in the building but cannot help feel a coasters should have at least got a re theme and there could be theming on the ride like rocks and stuff but nothing :(

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
It's AMAZING...

So much detail hidden away around all the shops and rides... Oh I wanna go but it'll be stupidly busy for years...

bob_3_

Giga Poster
They've pulled it off!

Damn I hate living so far from Florida I'd love to visit this, Harry Potters been such a massive guity pleasure for me over the years. I've really enjoyed the films too!

I love the musical scores they have in the queues and the actors look like they're doing a great job.

coasterboy

Mega Poster
Few details about it all:

Ollivanders features various effects when testing wands [apart from lightning and falling shelves] Wands also cost $25.

SPOILERS

Forbidden Journey does NOT go upside down, however it will turn you on your back. It is also a mixture of video, SFX and animatronics.
Some of the events include dragons, dementors, spiders, a Basilisk, the Whomping Willow [I think that's how it's spelt] and the Dark Mark.
It has been noted that at times it does get very close to the animatronics. It is also NOT in 3D.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's to be expected really, but this really has been done extremely well.

The detail and thought is brilliant, not only in the theming, but also the actors and staff all work together with the theme really well.

Bloody good job Universal!

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
rv1.jpg

Loading platform for the Forbidden Journey...

spicy

Giga Poster
All I can say is WOW to the whole area. It is literally perfect, the themeing is of such a high quality its amazing.

Can't wait to visit at some point!

I can't help but think how awesome a broomstick booster bike themed to quidditch could be aswell, maybe they might have something like that in the future but for now this looks excellent.