What's new

Wildcat- Static Display Model

Crosscoaster

Roller Poster
261kle1.jpg

Not that I post on here often (I'm a casual Lurker :p ), but I thought I would post some pictures of a Schwarzkopf Wildcat car I have built.

It has been 3D printed, sanded and sprayed to get the best finish on it. It also has working headlights and working lapbars. I attempted doing the rear light, however the plastic was a little too thin at the back and didn't want to ruin the entire model.

I am looking at building some other trains as I am pleased with how this has come out, but please do let me know what you think of this. :)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I used to post a lot on other forums but lost interest when they were one by one closed down!

Anyhow, here are some pictures for you to enjoy anyway!
2zq564y.jpg

2qb97as.jpg

svqnaq.jpg

2lcr52d.jpg

mouse

Giga Poster
Nice work, looks pretty cool! I'd imagine these would be great collector's items to have. I look forward to possibly seeing some more, what other coaster trains were you thinking of making?

Crosscoaster

Roller Poster
mouse said:
Nice work, looks pretty cool! I'd imagine these would be great collector's items to have. I look forward to possibly seeing some more, what other coaster trains were you thinking of making?

Thanks. Yeah Ive set up a page to vote for the next coaster to be built. The six I have chosen are:

Helix (Liseberg)
Lisebergbanan (Liseberg)
Vampire (Chessington)
The Ultimate (Lightwater Valley)
Rutschebanen (Tivoli Gargens)
Diabolik Invertigo (Movieland)

Mainly because they are all coasters I really love. I find out Friday which I have to build!

Smithy

Strata Poster
That's really awesome.

Some tough choices there too, hard to plump which of the top three would look better imo. Probably say Lisbergbanan

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
That's a great model! I love how the headlights light up. Nice little touch. Can't wait to see the next one(which I'm going to vote for Helix)