• Some.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I don't have any merchandise?

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

SouthCoaster47

Roller Poster
I just wanted to know if anyone uses Theme park merchandise
Personally, I only use my Alton Towers merchandise which I can get replacements for (as I live 20 minuets away) but I wont use my Europa park merchandise or merchandise from theme parks that have been discontinued as I want to keep it nice. :)
So how about you?

Ben

CF Legend
I use most of mine, either on display or practically, depending what it is.

Most of my stuff is mugs so, I have my tea out of it.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I have theme park pens (which I write with), mugs (which I drink from), T shirts (which I wear), jigsaws (solved) and shot glasses, which are great for espresso!

Not that you'd expect me to write with a mug, or drink out of a pen! :)

Trihunter

Roller Poster
I wear my AT & Thorpe shirts a lot in public. :goon: I probably wear my Smiler one a bit too much in light of recent events, but no one's complained yet :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I only have theme park mugs, so all of the hot drinks consumed in my house are in theme park merch. I wear an Outlaw Run t-shirt occasionally and I display a few items (such as blocks of wooden coaster wood and a Goliath SFGAm poster), but I'm not precious about it. If a mug were to break, it would likely be an accident so I wouldn't be too pissed off. I'm not really a sentimental person when it comes to tat.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I wear shirts, and have that Concept Drawing of American Eagle hung up in my room. I don't really use other stuff like mugs and shot glasses.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
I usually get a shirt or tank top with the parks name on it and that's it. Don't like the gaudy shirts with the roller coasters all over them. Liked them when I was you ger, but now I just stick to the plain shirts. Also I like to buy lanyards because for some reason I really enjoy stockpiling lanyards and collecting them lol.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I wear my t-shirts, I use, personally, only my Shambhala mug but use the others for guests, anything else I buy usually just sits on display.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Its just dawned on me that I don't really have any merch! I quite fancy some mugs though, and yes, i'd definitely use them. I can't see me spending money on something I wouldn't get use out of.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Try to get a shirt from any park I love as well as a park map, but, I don't get anything more than that.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
I buy mugs and hoodies/jumpers. I have my tea out of my most recently purchased 20th anniversary PA mug. Friends/family are only allowed to use Alton/Thorpe mugs as they cannot be trusted with special mugs (ie- ones from further afield)...

When I'm in my house in the Winter I'm almost always wearing a theme park hoodie as they're massive and warm.

mouse

Giga Poster
I dont have any merchandise apart from a Shock mug I think I won in a CF competition ages ago, which I use.

When I drink out of it I like to pretend I'm actually riding the coaster.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I haven't used any of my mugs in ages, after a broke one years ago (I can't remember which now even :p ), and I'm a bit afraid of doing it again to another one. I just display them these days. Most of the merch I buy these days are more display items (statues, paperweights, etc), so I guess I 'use' them in that sense (rather than just having them in boxes never to be seen).

I occasionally buy hats and shirts / hoodies from parks, and have no problems wearing them.

Robbie

Hyper Poster
I used to make merchandise for Chessington's Beanoland, which was good fun. Mainly soft toys but some rubber fridge magnets and badges too.

On the back of their success, I then did some PVC photo frames for ORPs of Oblivion, Colossus, Vampire and Nemesis but only made one batch - I guess they didn't sell, as they ended up being huge and impractical.

Jake

Strata Poster
I try not to buy any. I do get tempted sometimes, but everything I've bought in the past has ended up in the attic.

The mugs are the most practical, but I don't really make hot drinks at home.

Jake

Strata Poster
I try not to buy any. I do get tempted sometimes, but everything I've bought in the past has ended up in the attic.

The mugs are the most practical, but I don't really make hot drinks at home.