What's new

Which park are you looking forward to opening?

UP87

Mega Poster
I'm pretty sure Europa Park won't open on 21st of march. Their website reads "closed until further notice". You're not up to date. And I'm not sure if we need this thread. I miss all parks.

coolger

Roller Poster
I'm pretty sure Europa Park won't open on 21st of march. Their website reads "closed until further notice". You're not up to date. And I'm not sure if we need this thread. I miss all parks.
I saw this date on the official site, but now I can't find it 😔

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Yeah it won't be opening then. From the current lockdown extension could be 29th March at the earliest. But I doubt even that as much as I'd love it to be true.

CoasterMOG

Roller Poster
For me, it’s three parks that didn’t open last year and I planned to visit for the first time: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Carowinds, and Kings Dominion. If I had to choose only one, it would probably be BGW timed for when Pantheon opens up. BGW also seams like the closest mini themed version of Europa Park that I too can’t wait to visit hopefully early fall this year.

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
I'm looking forward to Carowinds since I got spited on it last year on what would have been my first visit.

I did have a great time this past weekend at Six Flags Over Georgia now that they are open. I can't wait until Mind Bender reopens, looks like the new track section has been installed, but not painted yet.