What's new

Which of these two rides do you think is not sickening?

Pirate ship or Afterburner?

• Pirate Ship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Afterburner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I think it's the Pirate Ship even though this is biased because I haven't been on the Afterburner.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Neither are sickening. I remember when I was about 7 going on the pirate ship at Botton's Pleasure Beach and getting so much willy-lift and throwing up at the end. That big ship is the best biggest big ship I've ever seen and love it!
But I find neither sickening.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
In all honesty I don't think either of them are sicking, but my mates throws up on the smallest swining ship he can find, but can ride huge coasters fine.

It's just how different people are, I'm fine personally. *head swells*

I don't get sick on any rides, so I won't vote. Pirate ships I find give a great tickly stomach feeling, which I like. I don't think I've ever been on an afterburner, but I wouldn't expect I would get sick anyway. That's right folks, I have the stomach of steel (mixed with a bit of flab)!

A

Anonymous

^^same

I have never been sick on a ride. And never felt sick on one.

Guess im just not a easily sickened person

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Moved to Coaster Polls & Opinions.

But personally I know that the Pirate Ship is anything but sickening. Afterburner, I might be a lil dizzy, but not quite to the point of blowin chunks.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Both of those rides rock! Afterburners are probably the most intense of the two, but so cool. The priate ship offers tons of willy-lift but is not so sickly.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Don't really get a sicky feeling on either, no. If i'm in the middle of a pirate ship, I feel a bit rough at times, and Afterburners can too after a while, but nothing much.