What's new

Which mobile network is the best?

Which one is the best and you would choose?

• O2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

• T Mobile

• Vodafone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven

Giga Poster
So simple which is the one you would choose?

I have the 5 top ones here.

I have picked these based on number of customers, network, 3g coverage, ease of access to dedicated shop, reviews, deals on and website.

My Opinion
I have put them in no particular order as I am biased towards T-Mobile :roll: just because I am now with them and have had no problems with great 3g and Wifi spots. Wifi only costs my £9.95 a month. 3GB a month 3g was free with contract! Happy Times.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
o2 is clearly the best UK network by far. I had them for around 3 years before my brother stole my phone and always had full signal no matter where I go.

I am currently with Orange as it meant my phone only cost a tenner brand new instead of £30 or so just to be with o2, and I'm rather pleased with the coverage and service.

But o2 is the best by far, and I've heard nothing but bad things for 3.

marc

CF Legend
Best for what?

Coverage for 3G is Orange. Coverage for normal calls is O2. Best Mobile Internet is T-Mobile.

Value for Money is Orange as they give the most away for so called free.

Ollie

CF Legend
I've always been with Orange on all my mobiles. They've done me pretty well and I've not had any major problems with them. My dad keeps telling me that I should switch to Vodafone because they get a better signal but when I went to visit my Granddad in hospital a few weeks back my dad and brother (also on Vodafone) had no signal while mine was still full. I found it funny as he looked confused as to 'how did that happen?' and really gave him a boot up the ass to show he isn't always right. :p
Also as I'm still on PAYG Orange have put me on the dolphin package which means for every £10 I top up I get 300 free texts an free unlimited internet for a month until I top up again. It's great for me as I don't ever do 300 texts in about 5 months let alone 1. And the internet means I can browse Facebook and other sites when I'm not by my computer.
I voted Orange but it might be biased as I've not had any experience with any of the other companies.

jack.bell

Mega Poster
i have only ever been with orange so i vote them! the dolphin package is very good and it does all i need it to! so yeah orange rules!

jokerman

Giga Poster
Just recently coverage for T-Mobile seems to be getting poor. I'm not with them exactly, but I'm with Virgin, and my signal has been atrocious. Possibly just a temporary thing, but I wouldn't go with T-Mobile.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Meteor :--D , which is somehow associated with T-Mobile in the UK. Its the only network which I can use in the UK with my phone. Cheap calls and texts is really all I need.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ Did you notice that too? As soon as he was nominated he suddenly came back on and started spamming. :p Same with UC when I nominated him for lurker of the year but that's to try and stunt him winning it :)

Sam

Giga Poster
God do you actually think that's what I'm trying to do?

I really, really am not that sad. I couldn't give a turd about the 'awards', I came back on here because I hadn't been on in ages and have alot of fond memories of this site and genuinely like some of the members, this coupled with the fact I've had no money due to a lack of my loan, which I have now, so I guess I should **** off.

We're not all obsessed geeks you know. Prick.

Steven

Giga Poster
jokerman said:
Just recently coverage for T-Mobile seems to be getting poor. I'm not with them exactly, but I'm with Virgin, and my signal has been atrocious. Possibly just a temporary thing, but I wouldn't go with T-Mobile.

"Piggy Back" Networks tend to be crap. T Mobile can and do state that they can limit communication e.c.t. to any of their customers if they are over allowance or if the area is busy so if you are on a piggy backing network chances are your the first to get slowed down.

Snoo

The Legend
CMonster said:
SnooSnoo said:
Alltel ftw.

Did they merge with Verizon or was it AT&T? I can never remember.

Anyways, the only phone I've ever had has run on Verizon, so that.

They merged with Verizon, but are still a different entity. Or, as I like to say, **** Verizon.

:p

Jools

Giga Poster
In my area, the 3 that get the best signal are:
T-Mobile
Orange
Virgin

3 is definatly out in that case!! Nowhere can you get singal in our area with 3 :lol:

And considering all of the deals, I am on 360 minutes and unlimited texts with T-Mobile at a rather cheap price, and it is the best i've ever had, saying that, my virgin phone also worked very well but it was pay as you go, but you can call other Virgin users for free. Hmmm tricky, but because I have T-Mobile, i'm going to be an arse and vote for it :p

Pierre

Strata Poster
For signal i'm not sure, o2 has been pretty good actually.

for general happiness with overall service then virgin mobile without a doubt, maybe its because I worked for them for 3 years and know how to get the best from them, but theyre definiteley my favourite network.