What's new

Which member of Girls Aloud would you date?

Which one?

• Cheryl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah

• Nicola

• Nadine

• Kimberley

• I would take each one of them as I am such a player, and hog them for myself!

• Ugh! Why did Mushy make this poll? I don't like the look of them!

• Give me Boyzone anyday!

• Sugarbabes FTW!

• Total voters

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
So which member would you date, choice of 5 lovely ladys. We have....

Cheryl
220px-Cheryl_X_FACTOR.jpg

Sarah
220px-GA_Concert_Belfast_Sarah.jpg

Nicola
220px-GA_Concert_Sandown_Nicola.jpg

Nadine
220px-GA_Concert_Sandown_Nadine.jpg

And

Kimberley
220px-GA_Concert_Belfast_Kimberley.jpg

So which one would you go for. I might just go for Nicola =]

Ben

CF Legend
I'd turn for Cheryl cause she's one of my favourite women in the World.

I ****in adore her <3.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Nadine for the legs.

Cheryl is a dog. Nicola is too pale for me. Sarah has probably been around a bit. And Kimberly looks too dirty for me. So I'll let Sam have her.

Emmett

Giga Poster
If I had to pick one I'd go for Cheryl as seeing her every week on X-Factor gives her a bit of an advantage. Also her photo is miles better than the rest.

If Nicola didn't die her hair that really bright red and got a bit of a tan she would actually be alright looking I think. The problem is that she is always next to 4 good looking girls and that makes her look worse.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As Snoo said, all of them (well, I'd have to drunk for the ginger one).

Cheryl is the obvious choice as she's stunning but Nadine is where it's at.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Fo accents you want Cheryl. :deathlyobsessed: The rest are pretty horrible, especially Nadine's. (no offense to the Irish, I just dont find the accent sexy, although I'd bone 3 out of the 4 Corrs siblings if they spoke or not.)

Emmett

Giga Poster
Ian said:
The rest are pretty horrible, especially Nadine's. (no offense to the Irish, I just dont find the accent sexy, although I'd bone 3 out of the 4 Corrs siblings if they spoke or not.)

:lol: , its okay shes from the North and their accents are awful up there. I can't even understand them.

I do like Cheryl's Geordie accent too.

Cheryl seems to be the only hot one, I mean, the other ones kinda look like they could be transvestites or something. I don't even know what their music sounds like, but meh, she is definitely the best looking one of the bunch and I really like her hair in that picture.

So yes, Cheryl.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I wouldn't date any of them - I can't imagine any of them being worth more than a spurt... ;)

Smithy

Strata Poster
I just don't see what's attractive about Cheryl? Disgusting face, average body, and a disgusting accent :( You couldn't stand close to her if she makes any kh sounds, as she'll spit all over you.

Ooooh innuendo.