Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Baseball

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I'm sorry if this poll has already been done! Mine has got to be Football but Cricket is catching up at the moment!

A

Anonymous

well after being in america i would say it is a very close choice between baseball and football(soccer) but football edges just that bit ahead.

kir

Hyper Poster
Athletics! Great fun to take part in, good to watch, it's one of the more high adrenaline and furious sports I find. And it varies so much too!

c&r

Mega Poster
Mine is badminton, easy as hell to pick up, and anyone can become good with practice. Though rugby is a close second, nothing beats a nice cold, muddy rugby match after a crap day at school :-D.

A

Anonymous

other votes

Other Votes so far -

Squash (1)
Badminton (1)

Mark

Strata Poster
I had to go Racing. I am not a particular sports fan at all so if I do watch anything it is normally racing.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Football to watch. If im playing it though horse riding or athlectics.

Dont mind watching most things except boring things like cricket!

A

Anonymous

cricket

i used to think Cricket was quite boring too and a few of my mates do but to like Cricket you need to understand it and then you will enjoy watching it!

Nadia

Mega Poster
Tennis defo my fave, to watch and play, used to love playing badminton in school too. Athletics are cool, apart from long distance running, love long jump, javelin and sprinting though!! Aint a fan of watching formula one at all, used to love it as a kid but nah, going to watch it it 2 weeks so I reckon it'll be much acer in person sorta thing so defo looking forward to that!! Then all the rest of those are totally yawnified for me!!

Nadia

Mega Poster
Awww rounders, used to be soooo crap at that, could never catch the ball to save my life, but on my last ever PE lesson I won the whole bloody game :D like where the foook did I get that from!!

but anywayss lol don't mind meaaage

Pierre

Strata Poster
Football, Football, Football, Football, AND FOOTBALL!!!

Was asolutely ecastatic at the weekend when the Premiership fired up again. Have shelled out ?390 on a season ticket for Middlesbrough FC this year, they better repay my bloody faith though lol!

I generally am not not interested in any other sport unless the nation is playing in it I like to see them win, example into Cricket at the moment. When the Lions tour was on I was into Rugby. When Wimbledon was on I was into Tennis to support Henman/Rusedski... you get the picture....

JonSev

Roller Poster
I am probably the least athletic person, only doing 1 sport IN MY LIFE on an actual team (volleyball) and I have to say that tennis is my favorite. Fun to watch and play, even though Im slightly less than mediocre.

A

Anonymous

me 2

yeah i agree in a way but i am into cricket county and country! im spurs we're playing you this weekend! :lol:

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Tough one really. I'd say I follow football more than any other sport, but I don't play that much these days. I play tennis more often, most weeks, but I don't watch it as much as I watch football. Then I compete regularly archery-wise, but I wouldn't watch it really, because it'd bore me.

I'd probably say football overall.

Ben

CF Legend
Which is the one that lasts the shortest amount of time?

If I had to pick one to play, it would be tennis, it's fun just hitting the ball as hard as you can.