What's new

What was your first night ride?

Matt N

CF Legend
Hi guys. The title of this thread is pretty self-explanatory, so; what was your first night ride? The closest I've ever had to a night ride on a coaster was a sunset ride on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit in 2014, but if I'm allowed to count waterparks, then my first (and currently the only proper) night ride was the Wild Water Rapids at Center Parcs Longleat Forest.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Mine was either Colossus or Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park Fright Nights back in 2006.

Will

Strata Poster
Can't be 100% but I think it was most likely Nemesis in November 2002, after the fireworks.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Back in my first year of going to CF Lives, it will have been something at Thorpe Park at Ghosterforce 2006. Memory isn't good enough to remember which. Inferno? I think it might have been Inferno.

Edward M

Strata Poster
My first coaster ride actually was the Barnstormer during the Mickey Halloween Party at night. So magical <3

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Think it was the CF live at Thorpe just after Swarm opened in early 2012 for me. We had ERT after park close meaning it got dark by the time we left. Still love the fact I can claim I'm one of the first people to ride Swarm at the front at night!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It's probably Big Thunder Mountain in Florida. I know I definitely had a night ride on it, and can't remember anything prior to that.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Dar

Hyper Poster
Big one, sometime around September 95/96, I was too short to go on when it opened but was straight on the next time we went!