What's new

What upcoming new credit are you most excited about?

sarahsmile

Roller Poster
if you have any trips planned!

i’m going to sfft to ride my first raptor and i am so excited! and i wanted to share that positive energy with others who are looking forward to new experiences as well! i’m extra excited because i’ve literally climbed on raptor track at the rmc shop but i’ve never actually ridden one!

make sure you come back and share your thoughts & reactions after you finally get to ride whatever roller you’re excited about :)

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I'll be excited just to have SeaWorld and Busch open their new rides here, haha ...oh, and I guess Islands too.

cookie

Giga Poster
Pulsar and the 2021 hyper at Walibi Belgium, the 2021 Xtreme spinner at Plopsaland, Fury at Bobbejaanland, Goliath, Untamed and Lost Gravity at Walibi Holland, Vliegende Hollander and Baron 1898 at Efteling, Fënix, Troy and Booster Bike at Toverland, and F.L.Y at Phantasialand.

Lots of exciting/interesting rides for me during my 2021 trip.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Walibi Belgiums hyper. I'm still on the hype from the IAAPA POV two years ago and it hasn't died down. Seeing the layout completed and the station theming going in makes it feel close, if travel is a thing again next year it's going to be like 2019 where EVERY European enthusiast went to Holland for Untamed. There's going to be a lot of Belgium trip reports next year.

Rewatching the POV the pacing looks so good, there's no dead spots and a great mix of large elements and short snappy ones. The hills towards the end look like they could provide ejector like on similar RMCs. In fact the whole thing looks very RMC esque. Can't wait.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Probably the eventual finagle of a trip down to Iron Gwazi; staging a few work trips down to Florida for the new year. :)

Heth

Mega Poster
FLY at Phantasialand for me, and the new Walibi Belgium coaster might make me consider a visit there!

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Obvious choice for me is Fly, but I'm more excited for Rookburgh as a whole as opposed to just the cred.

Gonna be basic though and go for the Belgian duo too for next year as the most exciting for-me things; moreso Walibi Belgium's one.

Haven't got anything else in the pipeline and it's too volatile to try and plan anything else yet, so it's hard to get hopes up for anything really.

Matt N

CF Legend
I’m visiting West Midlands Safari Park on Monday, so I’ve got Monkey Mayhem and Rhino Coaster to look forward to, as well as Venom, the amazing-looking drop tower!

Will be my first new theme park of 2020; quite remarkable given that it’s actually one of my closest cred stops! Still, I’ll be ending the year on a pretty good +7 if all goes according to plan, which I’m
personally incredibly pleased with given we’ve had a global pandemic to contend with! In fact, that’s actually one of my better years in terms of new credits gained!