What's new

What is your favourite B&M?

Snoo

The Legend
Banshee at Kings Island follow closely by Afterburn at Carowinds. I have a soft spot for inverts as their hyper models are meh at best. Tatsu is also up there as well as Manta.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Shambhala, followed by a few inverts (Katun, Black Mamba, Nemesis).

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Hutch

Strata Poster
Nemesis is by far the best I've done. Even with a tiny drop, it somehow manages to haul ass throughout. It has my favorite inversions on any coaster and the forces on them and the helix are sooo good. There's a perfect middle ground in the length, not too short, not too long. Add that to the landscaping and theming, you got a perfect coaster imho.

DeathEater91

Roller Poster
Raptor. I even like it better than Banshee. It just feels more intense and feels perfectly smooth going from element to element.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Fury 325 and Goliath at SFoG are my top immediate two.

For non-standard sitdowns, Tatsu and Banshee are immediate favorites.

zombieface

Roller Poster
Must say Tatsu, the flying sensation is simply amazing. Not to mention it perfectly mixes intesity with smooth inversions as well as a beautiful setting and great views.

Roller Poster
Haven't gotten much B&M experience, but my top ones right now are either Raptor or Rougarou at Cedar Point, and Dark Knight at SFNE

Snoo

The Legend
Raging Bull - I know it is not a popular opinion, but I love the unique layout for a hyper.
You'll like Fury then as it's what Bull SHOULD have been had they not trimmed it to death.

(PS: Layout doesn't always mean everything if the experience sucks. :D)