What's new

Weird Crushes

Ben

CF Legend
hobbit-100014565-large.jpg

... but, only as a Hobbit? Maybe it's the feet.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've always had a bit of a thing for the 80's Penelope Keith. And Dawn French when she was fat, she's got a really cheeky, dirty personality and that's sexy. Would it be wrong to say Jamie Lee Curtis?

Snoo

The Legend
Ian said:
I've always had a bit of a thing for the 80's Penelope Keith. And Dawn French when she was fat, she's got a really cheeky, dirty personality and that's sexy. Would it be wrong to say Jamie Lee Curtis?

Nope. I'd put it inside of JLC. Her boobs are majestic.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, Sheldon's really a weird crush, you freak.

I'm stalking Leonard some more <3 In real life he's actually like, sort of traditionally handsome, but I only want him in his glasses and receding hair <3

nadroJ

CF Legend
Ben said:
Yeah, Sheldon's really a weird crush, you freak.

I'm stalking Leonard some more <3 In real life he's actually like, sort of traditionally handsome, but I only want him in his glasses and receding hair <3

I don't like that squinty thing he does in the show, but yh he really is handsome. A tad on the short side but forgivable.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless) and Maria Brink (In This Moment)

Not sure why, but they are both attractive.

kimahri

CF Legend
Don't see how Kari Byron is weird crush, unless you are like, obsessive about her. Which isn't difficult to do though <3

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Louis Theroux = yes! I met him last year, when he did a talk at All Tomorrows Parties - he was so eloquent and witty, and therefore hot!

However, my main weird crush is Adam Richman from Man Vs Food.

Then there's middle-aged opera singer Alfie Boe. And David Mitchell, especially when ranting, and especially with beard.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I went through a phase just after I finished my A Levels where I had a 4 months summer and little to fill it with. So I sort of become a big Loose Women fan to fil the time, and then developed a weird crush on Carol McGiffin.

Carol+McGiffin

I... I don't even... let's just say it was a bad period of my life and I'm glad I'm well over it.

Beans

Hyper Poster
roomraider said:
kari-byron-mythbusters.jpg

Girl from mythbusters.... Science and red hair do it for me everytime

Kari Byron I love Mythbusters. Tori Valechi isn't bad either...

I have a strange fascination with the Scottish accent so David Tennant or the real Ewan Macgregor.