Votes: 15 16.9%
  • No, I am opposed to using illegal drugs

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • No, but I would be open to trying it

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters

nealbie

CF Legend
Not saying it's watertight, but in my experience it's a 100% result rate, so naturally I will prejudice against someone based on my experience.

If a new friend proves me wrong, they prove me wrong. But until then it's not unreasonable of me to be suspicious of such characters.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I've known a considerable number of pot heads, both constant smokers and occasional users. none of them have (as far as I know) committed rape. I actually just don't know what you're on about Neal lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^Love the Kermit picture :)

The comment about children is also very valid, I wouldn't condone anybody smoking weed, fags or anything else in front of their children. Smoking is still bad, kids.
If I had any kids, I'd quit.
But I haven't, so I probably won't.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I gave up weed just before my son was born, but I didn't do it regularly at that point. It was a every weekend thing when I was young though.
Gave up smoking just before my daughter was born too, I wasn't ready to give up before then.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Jesus last time I smoked cannabis was watching a leaders debate in the run up to the 2010 general election.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Just bumping this topic because I've just had a thoroughly entertaining read of all the points made. I've enjoyed an occasional (usually monthly) smoke ever since university. The way I see it is, I could go out on the town and spend 20 quid just to piss it up the wall, and have a massive hangover. Or I could spend a tenner on getting high for a couple of nights, enjoy some music and talk/read about lots of interesting things I usually don't think about. I find weed can make me quite philosophical, which is quite a fun experience.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I honestly hate weed, it knocks me sick, the smell, everything about it I don't like at all!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
A lot of people I know do/want to do it. I hate it(have yet to try it, and hope it stays that way), although if I had a hoodie, I can look like the biggest stoner of all time. :p

Sandman

Giga Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
I hate it(have yet to try it, and hope it stays that way)

Well, unless somebody spikes you with cannabis, I'd imagine it's entirely under your own control :wink:

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I've smoked it a couple of times, it's alright, nothing that special, I wouldn't smoke it regularly though, a. I can't afford it, b. I have no interest in doing so.

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
Nah man I can't smoke it because I know my personal boundaries and I know that I tend to get addicted to things very easily and I wouldn't want to be addicted to any kind of drugs. I seen people get addicted to it & there whole lives go slowly downhill. Seeing people addicted to any kind of drugs in general makes me want to stay clean my whole life. This sounds like a huge cliche, but drugs aren't cool. What is cool is someone who can be happy and relaxed without drugs. Oh yeah, and you CAN get cancer and die from it, just like cigarettes, which for some reason cigarettes (which ain't good either, but it's the lesser of the two evils) gets looked down upon and weed gets praised.