What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

Matt N

CF Legend
Not going to happen @Lofty

Please note, it's in yellow and is therefore unarguably the truth (it's like hi-vis, wearing yellow makes you invincible)

inversions.jpg

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk
Ooh; thanks very much for posting @furie!

Marnit

Roller Poster
Well, once again, as the park decided to spend quite some time in their blog on how one element does and the other does not invert.
I think it's quite safe to say the park itself does not count it, and thus it shouldn't be included in the 5...

That said, I'm quite sure this element might be better than the inversions...

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Are there any pictures of the micro-bunny and step up under flip yet? I think that's going to be a heck of a transition sequence, going from positive G's at the bottom of the first drop to a pop of ejector air on the micro-bunny, and then negative-G hang time as it crests the step up under flip.

bernatc22

Mega Poster
Are there any pictures of the micro-bunny and step up under flip yet? I think that's going to be a heck of a transition sequence, going from positive G's at the bottom of the first drop to a pop of ejector air on the micro-bunny, and then negative-G hang time as it crests the step up under flip.
If I'm not mistaken, the step-up underflip is before the turnarund that leads into the outward-banked turn, rather than after the micro-bunny and drop.

Lofty

CF Legend
The step-up under flip is the first inversion of the main turnaround, the track then dives to the left and up into the banked turn. Correct.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Too much...

So what are peoples thoughts will Untamed be better than Wildfire? And with Zadra & Untamed opening a year apart how many more RMC's will Europe receive in the next couple of years?

Last edited by a moderator:

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
The NL parks (because they aren't owned by the same company) trying to one-up each other year-on-year and keep the punters flowing in (esp. with Phantasia on their doorstep as well). :)

Meanwhile Merlin... :(
Very true, So many new coasters in the Netherlands! Efteling will be getting something big very soon according to there staff members, Gold rush and Tweestryd has gone under the radar due to the big three adding major attractions in the last few years! There also a new park coming for 2022 very exciting times for the Netherlands.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Downside though - means a whole load of basic bitches for whom Sweden or America is too far will now have an RMC cred, and they won't be as exclusive anymore. Boo Walibi :(
I think a Swedish zoo was to far out of the way but they still found there way, there needs to be one in china although we do have RMC white Cyclone.