What's new

UK greyouts

peep

CF Legend
Ive only got slight greyouts on Nemesis Inferno before, after the loop going into the zero g.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
/\ I've been on that hundreds of times the helix is suprisingly intense because the Gs are sustained

Smithy

Strata Poster
Was entirely unexpected too, was more worried about the pummelling my bad back had taken I didn't expect it to be so forceful.

Jake

Strata Poster
The couple that come to mind are Rita's 270 and the Pinfari loops but nah, nothing of greyout material in these United Kingdom to be honest.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
peep said:
Ive only got slight greyouts on Nemesis Inferno before, after the loop going into the zero g.
Same here. Although I never grey out, I just seem to go blank. It's very odd. I don't think I have any idea what that section of track is like.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
The helix on Nemesis sometimes used to make my vision go a bit dodgy. I don't remember that happening in recent years though. I'm not sure if it's just a fluke, whether the ride has changed to all, or whether I'm just more resilient these days. Maybe the Levetiracetam makes a difference. I have no idea.

TilenB

Strata Poster
A helix somewhere in the middle of Swarm caused a minor blur, almost a greyout to me. Has it happened to anybody else around here?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Nemesis helix, especially if sitting on the right side of the train, and always if sitting back row far right seat.

Used to get air-popping on Inferno on my first few rides in the final helix going up into the brakes.

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
MouseAT said:
The helix on Nemesis sometimes used to make my vision go a bit dodgy. I don't remember that happening in recent years though. I'm not sure if it's just a fluke, whether the ride has changed to all, or whether I'm just more resilient these days. Maybe the Levetiracetam makes a difference. I have no idea.

Yep, same for me the first few times I rode it back in 2010. Your body must get used to the force after a while.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
FaceYourNemesis said:
Your body must get used to the force after a while.
Apparently not. I was on park today, and Nemesis was back to its old tricks of causing grey-outs. Damn that thing was shifting this afternoon.