What's new

Two new attractions coming to DLP (rumour)

Offical_Pitchnoir

Roller Poster
Searched over and couldnt find anywhere to drop this into, so.......
51243242_2212355282141597_2201033051138424832_n.jpg

According to Disneyland Paris Works a budget of 500M€ will be given to Disneyland Paris for the creation of two new attractions inside Disneyland Paris park. One will be Mickey's Runaway Railway which would be build between It's a Small World and Star Tours / Videopolis, on that piece of land always available, and both attractions ( no infos for now on the second one ) will open in 2022 - 2024. This must be considered for now as a RUMOR, so don't get too excited yet, but i can confirm that Disney has some plans to build new attractions at DLP "Magic Kingdom" and not only at the Walt Disney Studios. I have even a little idea about what could be the second one but i can't talk about it for now, sorry ( and DLP plans may have changed too since last year ).
SOURCE

peep

CF Legend
A long standing rumour is that Paris will finally get the Indiana Jones dark ride that is being co-financed with an update for Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom.

Aside from that it was rumoured maybe a version of Splash will appear but it sounds like the introduction of Mickeys railway has killed that project.

It sounds like the Mickey ride will bring with it a mini-ToonTown with meet and greet locations etc.

Personally I'm not a fan of this Mickey ride, it uses the animation style that I loathe and I think there are other attractions I would have preferred to see added to Fantasyland (the one part of the park that doesn't really need an expansion). On top of that it might have spited an attraction the park desperately needs for the summer. However I'm sure it'll be popular etc despite it being tacky compared to the rest of the park.

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
I agree, I feel that the art style won't fit with Paris' Fantasyland. A Toontown area would look so tacky.

Really hope the Indy rumour is true though. That space at the back of Adventureland has literally been reserved for it for years I believe, so it will be irritating if it never happens.