What's new

Twisted Attractions Hellfest 2015

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
So i've done a couple of scare events already this year, and Twisted Attractions Hellfest was definitely one of the best! They've seriously upped their game last year and have made an incredible scream park, with 4 attractions: Panic Unlocked, Ward 78 Unrestrained, Terror on the Streets and Carnage: Scare Zone.

So here's a topic to discuss one of the best new scare events in the UK!

Anyway, here's some short reviews of the attractions, if you want to see more in depth reviews visit my blog *shameless plug*
https://controllersandcreds.wordpre...een-2015-twisted-attractions-hellfest-review/

Panic Unlocked

Panic Unlocked see's their escape room attraction turned into a walkthrough scare attraction. It was insane, with precious few moments of calm. It was one of the most intense attractions I have visited! I loved some of the unique scares in here, lets just say you may find yourself separated from your group at multiple points. I myself was trapped alone in a furnace for some time.

Ward 78 Unrestrained

Ward 78 see's the infamous attraction return for another year. It's completely different though, it's longer, darker and far more disturbing. It's got theatrical elements to it, and features a good balance of psychological and impact scares. The theming is great and it's one of the best attractions Twisted have ever produced! Just saying, the lanterns they use within this attraction are fab, especially when they start strobing!

Terror on the Streets

Twisted have attempted to make a theatrical attraction with Terror on the Streets and have done a really good job! It's very reminiscent of the London dungeons and has some great theming. I loved it, the final scene was just amazing! I hear they're altering it over the course of halloween adding in more story sections. It's a fab attraction, and a nice take on the Jack the Ripper mythos.

Carnage: Scare Zone

Carnage is Twisted's first scare zone. It's got a fantastic layout and has some really cool theming touches! Just saying the caravan scene is really cool. It's got some great character interaction, and is genuinely as good, if not better than Alton's past attempts. They're putting in a few more actors in there, and mixing it up a little so it's only going to get better :--D

It's a really strong event this year, and I would very much recommend it! Especially if you've been to one of their events in the past. The twisted team are just going from strength to strength at the moment, and it's great to see them make such an awesome event!