What's new

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (also known as Transformers 3) is the 2011 film in the Transformers film series, directed by Michael Bay and produced by Steven Spielberg.
Transformers_dark_of_the_moon_ver5.jpg

It is the sequel to Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and is scheduled for release on June 29, 2011. The film will be presented in regular 2D, Real D 3D and IMAX, featuring Dolby Surround 7.1 sound.

Bay has stated this would be the last installment in the series.

Here is the Official Trailer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHRf01Gjosk[/youtube]

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'll just add something in here.

I don't believe every film should just be dumped in the film topic, and I don't want people to feel put off.

However, it's a real case of thinking about what you're posting a topic about. A massive, important film that you can create a great topic and talking point about will deserve it's own topic. I'm surprised there's not a Harry Potter topic to be honest and a ridiculous film like Avatar with all the hype probably deserved it's own topic too.

Transformers though? The lacklustre third CGI overkill film that will add nothing to the previous two lacklustre CGI overkill films? Nah, what is there to discuss. It will just be 2 pages of people going "it's going to be ****" and others going "^+1"

Hence the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.