18. Manta
19. Nemesis Inferno
20. Chinese Fireball

21. Hungarian Horntail
22. Roar-O-Saurus
23. Holllywood Rip-Ride-Rockit
24. Batman: The Ride
25. Incredible Hulk
Here's another update after doing a bit of new stuff (and old) in the past 4 days. New creds in bold, and old creds that faced some changes are in italics. Rode some good stuff and it's starting to get a bit tricky with this list.

1. Skyrush
2. Boulder Dash
3. Beast
4. Millennium Force
5. Nemesis
6. Maverick
7. Top Thrill Dragster
8. Storm Chaser
9. Wicked Cyclone
10. Nitro

11. Diamondback
12. Lightning Run
13. Storm Runner
14. Bizarro
15. Verbolten
16. Apollo’s Chariot
17. Stealth
18. Farenheit
19. Gatekeeper
20. Voyage

21. Griffon
22. Manta
23. Thunderbird
24. Alpengeist
25. Nemesis Inferno
26. Chinese Fireball
27. Hungarian Horntail
28. Valravn
29. Roar-O-Saurus
30. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

I'll leave it like that for now. It's possible I may do some switching around (the bottom third could all be interchangeable, but even the top half is quite close too).

Some quick thoughts right here:

Beast - This one is actually a bit tricky. Somewhat hesitant to put this at my #3 spot, which is based off the night rides. In fact if it wasn't for night rides it probably wouldn't even be in the top 15. I first rode it in the day and it was great fun but night rides really changed my mind about it. Our last ride at 10:30 at night in particular was one of the best experiences I've had, so I felt like this deserves a spot up in the top 5.

Voyage - A bit let down by this one. My best ride was in the front but the airtime wasn't the best. Rode it in the back as well, more airtime there but much more violent.

Will go into detail for the rest of the stuff in a PTR soon.

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
So first post after being a lurker here for a while, but after lots of European trips this year, here's my top 10. Haven't been on any in the US yet (but will get to Orlando at least in August)

1. Helix
2. Wodan
3. Shambhala
4. Blue Fire
5. Stealth
6. Silver Star
7. Megafobia
8. Nemesis
9. Furious Baco (I know its rough but I love the launch and the sweep over water)
10. Lisebergbanan - Surprised not to see this more for people who have been to Liseberg. By far the best 'retro' coaster I've been on.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

af10

Roller Poster
After hitting Carowinds and King's Dominion for the first time this year my list goes
1. El Toro
2. Skyrush
3. Intimidator 305
4. Maverick
5. Fury 325
6. Outlaw Run
7. Top Thrill Dragster
8. Millennium Force
9. Goliath (Great America)
10. Prowler

1: Boulder Dash - Lake Compounce
2: Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
3: Kumba - Busch Gardens Tampa
4: Thunderation - Silver Dollar City
5: Maverick - Cedar Point
6: Wicked Cyclone - SFNE
7: Raptor - Cedar Point
8: Bizarro - SFNE
9: Superman Krypton Coaster - SFFT
10: Millennium Force - Cedar Point

Nice list apart from the placing of Thunderation. With the rest of your top ten being what it is, may I ask why Thunderation is so high? Seems a bit out of left field! It is by far and away the best mine train ride and a really great family ride, but placing at four seems generous!

^ It's **** bomb, don't get me wrong it's actually one of my favourite family coasters around apart from Verbolten, but sheesh, 4 is generous :p

Snoo

The Legend
Considering Wicked Cyclone is your favorite and Iron Rattler is in your top 10, lets not talk. :D

^ To be honest I'm not super confident about Wicked Cyclone being my number one, which makes me sad because I was always so passionate and sure of Voyage having that spot. Too bad they had to go and RUIN it, so I wasn't sure if I should keep it as #1 based on how it rode years ago, or move it down based on how they **** it up.

Rattler is the bomb. Too bad it's short. But, it's not as short as Goliath which lasts about as long as a two pump chump. Might move Fury back into my top and put Goliath down a bit, not sure if the few good elements on Goliath are enough to keep it where it is. I really want BDash higher, but I don't think I've been on it on a really good day yet?

Snoo

The Legend
Voyage at night will change your mind in regards to that ride. I think it's still a solid ride after getting on it a few weeks ago, even tho I had a bit of a headache going into it.

I did question that move when you and a few others made it, especially now about how I feel about other topper RMC's and even Storm Chaser, another Iron Horse. The ride was good, no doubt about it, but best ever? I had some questions.

I think once you get on Wildfire, you may not have any more questions anyway. :p If it's ANYTHING like Lightning Rod, be prepared.

^ I feel like Wildfire is gonna be such a BASIC number one because everyone will have it :p But I want something to blow me away like Voyage did. I'm sure it's great at night but it broke my heart a little bit when I compared it this year to 2011. When we talked to Dan and Pat they said they didn't even care how much maintenance had to be put into the trains etc and that they wanted the ride experience to be what it was.. But then the other people got hold of it and made the train shorter and **** with the brakes so I felt it seriously impacted the ride. #3 isn't bad, I just want a #1 to blow me out of the water. Wicked Cyclone was amazing in the back, but didn't blow me away like Voyage once did.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Here is my latest Top 10 (through 30) after having ridden Storm Chaser, Lightning Run, and Valravn. It is my hope to still swing a visit to Holiday World and Dollywood yet this year, which would further impact and alter listings.

On Ravine Flyer II, I rode this three weeks ago, and while I still believe it to be one of the better wooden coasters out there, it still may not hold a #1 slot for me. Same as Marcus, I try not to move roller coasters around until riding them again. However, after having ridden RFII so close to other roller coasters (such as Storm Chaser), the sensation of "oneness" doesn't feel as strong. I'm confident something else works it's way there. Also partially worth mentioning I have dropped Diamondback further after repeated rattle-y rides.

1 Ravine Flyer II
2 Maverick
3 X2
4 Skyrush
5 Outlaw Run
6 Fury 325
7 Storm Chaser
8 Millennium Force
9 Top Thrill Dragster
10 Iron Rattler

11 New Texas Giant
12 Goliath (SFoG)
13 Storm Runner
14 Tatsu
15 Boardwalk Bullet
16 Banshee
17 Incredible Hulk
18 Thunderhead
19 Apocalypse the Ride
20 Afterburn

21 Magnum XL-200
22 American Thunder
23 The Beast
24 Lightning Run
25 Raptor
26 Great Bear
27 Patriot
28 Valravn
29 Prowler
30 Lightning Racer

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Update after Wildfire. Slots in at a very respectable number 4.

I've moved El Toro up to number 2, simply because I enjoy the destruction of intense ejector filled rides slightly more than the excellence of Helix and Wildfire.
I'm happy that there are currently 4 European coasters in my top 10, Sweden has really helped put Europe back in the game recently.

1 Skyrush
2 El Toro
3 Helix
4 Wildfire
5 Wicked Cyclone
6 Boulder Dash
7 Phoenix
8 Expedition GeForce
9 Nitro
10 Colossos

11 Maverick
12 Bizarro/Superman ROS
13 Piraten
14 Storm Runner
15 Wooden Warrior
16 Millennium Force
17 Silver Star
18 Nemesis
19 Kumba
20 Montu​

Colossus

Giga Poster
1 - Helix - Liseberg
2 - El Toro - SFGAdv
3 - Boulder Dash - Lake Compounce
4 - Fury 325 - Carowinds
5 - Bizzaro - SFNE
6 - Nemesis - Alton Towers
7 - Nitro - SFGAdv
8 - Black Mamba - Phantasialand
9 - Expedition Geforce - Holiday Park
10 - Megafobia - Oakwood
11 - Alpengeist - BGW
12 - Winjas - Phantasialand
13 - Silver Star - Europa Park
14 - GateKeeper - Cedar Point
15 - Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar Point
16 - Intimidator 305 - Kings Dominion
17 - Balder - Liseberg
18 - Millennium Force - Cedar Point
19 - Blue Fire - Europa Park
20 - Lightning Racer - Hersheypark

Rachel

Coaster MILF
New entries in bold.

1. Shambhala
2. Helix
3. Expedition GeForce
4. Katun
5. Silverstar
6. Stealth
7. Nemesis
8. Balder
9. Sheikra
10. White Lightning

EGF pretty much had some of the best airtime i've ever experienced and Silverstar is just a fantastic all round coaster, smooth, fast, airtime and re-rideable.
I also swapped Stealth and Nemesis over. Only because my last ride on Nemesis was a bit disappointing and I just LOVE the launch on Stealth. Maybe this will change again if I get back to Alton this season.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
^ Your top 5 is very similar to mine!

As for my latest addition to my top 20, Lost Gravity comes in at #18. The first half is amazing! Brilliant drop, a massive pop of ejector on the small hill, fun overbank and a good airtime hill. Sadly the second half is just a bit too slow. If they would adjust the MCBR it could be a top notch ride, but what remains is a super fun re-ridable and smooth coaster. I found it the most re-ridable ride in the park. It is also a really unique ride experience. Solid addition!

1. Helix (Liseberg)
2. Shambhala (PortAventura)
3. Silver Star (Europa Park)
4. Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park)
5. Black Mamba (Phantasialand)
6. Junker (PowerPark)
7. Cú Chulainn (Tayto Park)
8. Joris en de Draak (Efteling)
9. Troy (Toverland)
10. Dragon Khan (PortAventura)
11. Blue Fire (Europa Park)
12. Goliath (Walibi Holland)
13. Karacho (Tripsdrill)
14. Baron 1898 (Efteling)
15. Anubis (Plopsaland De Panne)
16. Twister (Gröna Lund)
17. Wodan (Europa Park)
18. Lost Gravity (Walibi Holland)
19. Colorado Adventure (Phantasialand)
20. Lisebergbanan (Liseberg)

Balder drops from my top 20 :p

Edward M

Strata Poster
After my AMAZING trip to Orlando, my list has changed even more. Ridden in 2016 in bold. Universal and Disney coasters have already been ridden; the rest are new.

1. Lightning Rod
2. Outlaw Run
3. Fury 325
4. Millennium Force
5. Kumba
6. Beast
7. El Toro
8. Shambhala
9. Goliath @ SFOG
10. Maverick
11. Iron Rattler
12. Nitro
13. Mako
14. Harry Potter: Gringotts
15. Top Thrill Dragster
16. Dragon Khan
17. Rampage, AA
18. Space Mountain A, DW
19. Space Mountain O, DW
20. Manta
21. Diamondback
22. Montu
23. Hulk
24. Afterburn
25. Superman Krypton
26. Prowler
27. American Thunder
28. Magnum
29. Intimidator
30. Wildfire
31. Expedition Everest
32. Intimidator 305
33. White Lightning
34. Superman SFOG
35. Volcano

RyanY

Roller Poster
1) Shambhala - Port Aventura
2) Taron - Phantasialand
3) Nemesis - Alton Towers
4) Black Mamba - Phantasialand
5) The Swarm - Thorpe Park
6) The Smiler - Alton Towers
7) Stealth - Thorpe Park
8) Dragon Khan - Port Aventura
9) Wild Mouse - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
10) Oblivion - Alton Towers

ukthemeparkfan

Roller Poster
my top 10 coaster currently
1 nemesis
2 the swarm
3 thirteen
4 vampire(CWOA)
5 Dargon's Fury
6 nemesis inferno
7 big thunder mountain
8 the dragon
9 Runaway mime train
10 cobra

Snoo

The Legend
Only doing a Top 10 since I'm on my phone and will not have a computer for a few weeks. Been to Grona Lund and Kolmarden thus far and will only be to Tivoli and Thorpe for the rest of the trip so I shouldnt see any other changes. Bold is new.

1 Lightning Rod - Dollywood
2 Boulder Dash - Lake Compounce
3 El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
4 Goliath - Six Flags Great America
5 Wildfire - Kolmarden
6 Voyage - Holiday World
7 Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
8 Ravine Flyer II - Waldameer
9 Maverick - Cedar Point
10 Storm Chaser - Kentucky Kingdom

Wildfire was a big nasty version of Outlaw IMO. The only thing seperating it from the ones about it is the wow factor. I came off pleasantly surprised and happy but not in shock and awe of what I just rode. My top 4 did that for me at varying levels. Insane at Grona was also the strongest g's ive ever felt. The ride was meh but holy **** did that feel good.