What's new

Top 10(ish): 2024 Edition - page 124

nadroJ

CF Legend
Glad to see Pulsar getting some more love, being in Serena's and Howie's lists. It's a basic silly ride, but it is a ton of fun! <3

I didn't get round to posting at the time, but I whole-heartedly agreed with Howie's point about how a Top 10% gives a clearer picture and a great context to your favourite rides (I posted mine last year too)! And I like how Serena's "9.5/10 list" accounts for basically 10% of her count too. All hail the 10% Rule of Thumb*!

(*until those 1000+ cred whores have to struggle to come up with a Top 100)
Yh, was going to say even the idea of doing a 'Top 100' isn't an idea that fills me with joy if I'm honest haha, although I DO like Serena's approach of identifying 'coasters of note' to whittle it down and going from there. Might give it a bash tomorrow.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Double post hello. So following on from the above I took some time to do a deep dive. Here's what I found:

Quickly scrolling through my coaster count list, I marked coasters I thought fit that 'coasters of note' category, based on the following criteria:

- Do I have fond memories of this coaster?

- Does it have stand out elements?

- Does it have great or notable theming?

- Did I run straight back round to ride this again after my first go?

- Does the idea of being able to ride this right now excite me?

And based on this approach, I whittled down a shortlist of 136 coasters, as follows:

Alpengeist, Alpina Blitz, Anubis: The Ride, Apocalypse the Ride, Apollo's Chariot, Balder, Bandit (Yomiuriland), Baron 1898, Behemoth, Big Thunder Mountain (Paris), Black Mamba, Boardwalk Bullet, Boss, Bullet Coaster, Colorado Adventure, Colossos, Cu Chulainn, Cyclops, Dark Knight, Diamondback, Dinoconda, Dodonpa, Dragon Challenge (Chinese Fireball), Dragon Challenge (Hungarian Horntail), Dragon Gliders, Dynamite, El Toro, Expedition Everest, Expedition GeForce, Extreme Rusher, Flight of Fear (Kings Island), Flight of Fear (Kings Dominion), Fluch von Novgorod, Flying Aces, Formula Rossa, Fujiayama, Furius Baco, Gaz Express, Goliath (Walibi Holland), Goliath (Six Flags Over Georgia), Goliath (Six Flags Great America), Griffon, Hades 360, Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, Hals-über-Kopf, Helix, Hollywood: Rip Ride Rockit, Huracan, Hyperion, Iron Rattler, Joker, Joris en de Draak , Jungle Trailblazer, K2, Karacho, Katun, Kawasemi, Krake, Kumba, Lech Coaster, Lightning Racer , Lightning Run, Lisebergbanan, Lost Gravity, Lynet, Magnum XL-200, Mako, Maverick, Megafobia, Mine Blower, Monster, Montu, Mr. Freeze Reverse Blast (Six Flags St. Louis), Mr. Freeze Reverse Blast (Six Flags Over Texas), Mystic Timbers, Nemesis , Nemesis Inferno, Oblivion, Oblivion - The Black Hole, Outlaw Run, OzIris, Parrot Coaster, Phantom's Revenge, Phoenix, Piraten, Poltergeist, Prowler, Psyke Underground, Pyrenees, Rage, Raptor (Cedar Point), Raptor (Gardaland), Red Force, Renegade, Revenge of the Mummy, Rita,Rock n Roller Coaster (Walt Disney Studios), Rock n Roller Coaster (Disney’s Hollywood Studios), Rutschebanen (Tivoli Gardens), Saw - The Ride, Schwur des Karnan, Shambhala, SheiKra, Shock, SkyRush, Smiler, Stealth, Steel Dragon 2000, Steel Vengeance, Steel Venom, Storm Chaser, Storm Runner, Superman the Ride (Six Flags New England), Surf Coaster Leviathan, Swarm, Takabisha, Taron, Tennessee Tornado, Thunderbolt, Thunderhead, Tonerre de Zeus, Top Thrill Dragster, TRON Lightcycle Power Run, Troy, Twister, Ultimate, Untamed, Vampire, Voyage, Wild Mouse (Blackpool Pleasure Beach), Wild Thing, Wildfire, Wodan Timbur Coaster, X2, Yukon Striker, Zadra

So before we get stuck into my actual Top 10 selection, some analysis. It's pie chart time!

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 21.31.11.png

The first thing I note is that I have quite a varied taste. Of that top 136 coasters you'll find 24 different manufacturers, from modern day behemoths like RMC to old-school wooden coaster builders like Frank Wright, there's coasters of all varieties to be found. This is something I'm quite proud of - I've never thought of myself as a particular fangirl of any manufacturer in particular and I think the chart showcases that.

THAT SAID, there's obviously quite a clear leader in terms of what I like. B&M and Intamin each take a fair slice of the pie, and rightly so. There's a reason why these manufacturers are such household names among enthusiasts and it's because they're known the world over for their quality, so it's not surprising to me to see this.

Things get a little more interesting once we dig a bit deeper. Firstly, Gerstlauer have 10 entries on the list. I know I'm partial to the odd Gerst and have been known to go out of my way to defend them but it's funny to me to see them beat out the likes of Mack and even Vekoma, a manufacturer for whom I've always had a soft spot. RMC come as no surprise, I've ridden 9 RMC coasters and 8 of them made the list - a testament to their quality if nothing else. And finally on this note, GCI are also a strong contender here - 9 out of a ridden 19 coasters made the final cut, giving them the second highest 'hit-rate' after RMC. I guess I can call myself a GCI fangirl!

When deep-diving into the pie-chart stuff it sparked another idea - how do my tastes hold up against the general consensus? There's been many an attempt at defining the 'best roller coasters in the world' over time, from Mitch Hawker to the Golden Ticket awards, and all of them give slightly varying results. For a more up to date approach I looked at two recent polls: CoasterBot's Vote Coasters and Coaster-Count's best in the world list.

So taking a look at CoasterBot's list - out of the shortlisted Top 50 I've ridden 38, and of that 38, 32 made my final cut of 136, making that an 84% match. Things differentiate slightly more when it comes to Coaster-Count: of their Top 100 list (50 steel, 50 wood), I've ridden 69, and of that 69, 50 appear in my top 136, giving a 72% match. To split the difference here and get an average between the two lists, I make that a 78% match with the general consensus, or to put it more plainly for every four coasters that enthusiasts agree are 'best in the world', I will disagree with one of them. I think that's pretty accurate!

So then, how to filter 136 down to a final ten, and does my top 10 list align generally with the pie chart in terms of representing my tastes? I actually wrote a blog post fairly recently about my top ten roller coasters and it hasn't changed since so you can read that here for my thoughts of each coaster if you want. For the purpose of this post I'll be focussing on how I decided on this list and comparing the list to the pie chart.

My Top 10 Roller Coasters:

1. SkyRush

2. Taron

3. Steel Vengeance

4. Formula Rossa

5. The Voyage

6. Helix

7. Oz'Iris

8. Hyperion

9. Dinoconda

10. Maverick

The way I decide my list is pretty simple: is this coaster mind-blowing? Am I lost for words after riding as my veins are so pumped with adrenaline I can't think straight? Do I dream of riding this coaster and constantly plot and scheme for ways to get back to ride this coaster again. If the answer is yes, then on the list it goes. I will say that after 1000 coasters it takes a LOT to impress me, so rest assured those coasters listed are undoubtedly world class.

Here's where it gets interesting, let's look at another pie chart:

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 21.31.36.png

The variety is still there which again I'm quite proud of. It's true I have quite an eclectic taste in coasters so always good to see that reaffirmed. What's interesting to me is that although RMC had an almost 100% hit rate for coasters on the list vs. coasters ridden, only one makes the top 10. Similarly with B&M, despite dominating the above pie chart, only one makes the cut for the Top 10 proper. And it doesn't take a genius to see where my heart truly lies: Intamin absolutely dominating with 50% of the list.

What's cool to see here is that my taste emerges. All the coasters on the list have a somewhat chaotic quality. Four of them feature launches, nine of them feature layouts with tons of twists and turns and random pops of ejector airtime. Only one is inverted. Strangely, despite my love of theming and narrative, only two on the list feature any meaningful attempt at theming. This anomaly aside, I would say this snapshot of the ten best roller coasters in the world as according to me is a very clear dissection of what I look for in a coaster, what elements I favour (speed, ejector airtime, chaos) and which I don't particularly care for (floater airtime, traditional layouts).

Last edited:

Edward M

Strata Poster
So, ya boy Eddie rode a roller coaster for the first time since December 31, 2019, and boy was it nice to be back.
  1. Steel Vengeance
  2. Lightning Rod
  3. Helix
  4. Outlaw Run
  5. El Toro - It just clicked. Something about remembering what ejector felt like while realizing I was back on my home coaster, lovely. All hail Toro.
  6. Taron
  7. Skyrush
  8. X2
  9. Voyage
  10. Wildfire, KM

Edward M

Strata Poster
Double Double Posts! Took a trip to the lovely Knoebels and was able to get 6 rides on Phoenix. It's telling just how quality the park is that Phoenix didn't end up being my favorite ride in the park. That honor goes to Haunted Mansion (which I will hopefully write about at some point). I'll keep the 2021 moves italicized especially since I'm not sure how many new coasters I'll be able to ride this year.
  1. Steel Vengeance
  2. Lightning Rod
  3. Helix
  4. Outlaw Run
  5. El Toro
  6. Taron
  7. Skyrush
  8. X2
  9. Voyage
  10. Wildfire, KM
  11. Phoenix- Before this trip, I had only ridden Phoenix twice, both in the "ejector seat" (car 1, row 3). And, while I enjoyed it, I didn't understand the hype. Well, I can happily say I was able to understand it, mostly because of 3 lovely front row rides. One aspect that I paid special attention to this time was the feel of the ride. The loud clanking of a chain lift filling the station, as the coaster flies by and shakes everyone standing near it. The scream in the pitch black tunnel, the crunch in the valleys, it feels like the epitome of a wooden coaster experience. But what makes Phoenix so undeniably charming is ultimately the park it's in. You can just feel the pride Knoebels takes in Phoenix from the signage to the model outside to the impeccably smooth ride experience itself. And their pride is well earned, as Phoenix is able to combine that classic wooden coaster feel with some of the most insane airtime on any ride. Credit is often given to the restraints. The way one is launched into them, with the term "standing airtime" becoming literal in those final ejector hills. But, to give most of the credit to the restraints, is to underrate the sheer power of many of these hills. I've been on my fair share of rides with buzz bars, and they don't come anywhere near the feeling provided on Phoenix's hills. After such a long paragraph, I feel as if I need to have a conclusive sentence. But all I have to say is that it is the premier coaster of the best amusement park in the country. I love you Knoebels <3 <3
  12. Untamed
  13. Fury 325
  14. Maverick
  15. Boulder Dash

Pxlsar

Roller Poster
For me its hard to put to together just a top 10 in the world especially since there are plenty of amazing roller coasters out there across the world but If I had to make one it would sum like this

1. Zadra - The Pure amazement of this coaster takes the #1 spot, love the drop, zero g stall, and that final zero g roll into the break run just never gets old!
2, Steel Vengeance- I'm always proud to say this incredible work of art is at my home park and ive managed to ride it over 100 times since May of 2018
3, Kondaa- Recently rode this Ingenious creation by Intamin and Hot Damn was it amazing! That first airtime hill and those wacky bunny hills are nothing but fun!
4, El Toro- SFGA would be hardly anything without this ride and idk how anyone could dislike it the sheer amount of ejector air is just unreal
5, Lightning Rod- I haven't yet rode it as a steel coaster but from the rides i have gotten on it its just been incredible the quad down is still the best coaster element
6, Untamed- Walibi Holland is AMAZING!! I was so surprised by this coaster and its insane amounts of ejector air, like they say its a mini SV and there not wrong
7, Intiminador 305, Still the most intense roller coaster?? HELL YEAH! The first bank after the jaw dropping 300 ft drop scares the **** out of me just seeing it lol
8, Skyrush- Candymonium is a fun hyper but it wasn't even close to beating out this ride, screw the restraints it doesnt even take away the amazement from this
9, Karnan- This was my top bucket list coaster in 2018 and when i finally rode it i was not disappointed The theming, inversions, intensity are just Outstanding!!
10, DC Rivals- Im way to lucky to have ridden this i went one time in june of 2019 and I'll never forget it, I got 14 amazing rides on this work of art

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
El Toro- SFGA would be hardly anything without this ride and idk how anyone could dislike it
<raises hand>

I've got a high tolerance for roughness (especially on woodies) but there's a strange vibration on El Toro that I really dislike. Transmits directly to my spine somehow.

Had exactly the same experience on Balder so I guess Intamin pre-fabs just ain't for me. On the other hand, Mrs. Flavors loved both so I guess I'm firmly in the minority on this one.

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
I just realized I’d never posted here, so here goes:

1. Intimidator 305: Yep, I’m a masochist.
2. Twisted Timbers: Yeah.
3. El Toro: Yup.
4. Beast: Believe it or not, I like it this much having never ridden it at night.
5. Kumba: It may not be my #1, but I will defend this thing until I die.
6. Mystic Timbers: Good fun and great for Kings Island’s lineup.
7. Skyrush: Affirmative.
8. Flying Aces: Skyrush’s little brother is completely different, but almost as good.
9. Grizzly: Good fun and never has a line.
10. Diamondback: Tbh this is kinda a filler slot but DBack deserves it for now.

bmac

Giga Poster
I do things a bit differently and rank by tiers, going from S+ down to F- and also have an isolated tier called the Fun Tiers. Rides are in no particular order in the tiers.

S+
Voyage
El Toro
Phoenix
Fury 325

S
Maverick
Storm Runner
Ghostrider

S-
Boulder Dash
Tatsu

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Haven't yet posted here, and my top 10 doesn't have much variety park-wise, but here goes;

1. Leviathan - I like wind, I like speed, I like night rides with the cityscape surroundings, say what you will about the coaster but its a favorite
2. Steel Vengeance - Airtime, airtime, airtime, head chopper, inversion. Have had the good fortune of not ever waiting longer than a half hour due to consistently taking advantage of ERT. Then again, I haven't managed a trip out to CP since the coaster opened.
3. Behemoth - The definitive mild-mannered hyper coaster, very fun when the trims aren't on to their max.
4. Gatekeeper - One of the more underrated attractions at CP. This was a park favorite of mine long before RMC Mean Streak actually became a thing.
5. Millenium Force - Man, night rides on this thing are something else. I have never failed to grey out on the low-ground turns. No specific part of the ride that I love, just all good fun.
6. Phantom's Revenge - Crikey, that second drop. The airtime in the second half of the ride is something else, to.
7. Maverick - The first time I rode, the pure insanity of Maverick blew my mind. The second launch is a ride highlight among highlight elements. Ejector machines may exist elsewhere in the park, but Maverick merely offers some of the most unrefined, violent, raw aggression that can be found on coasters operating today.
8. Steel Curtain - Managed to grab a single front-row ride on this sucker back on its second day of public operations in 2019. Have quite the story to boot, was among the first riders of the day. Large G-force inducing drops in the first half, Maverick-levels of insanity in the second. Curtain could have benefitted from a soft OTSR of some kind and is not exactly the best attraction installation for Kennywood (ugly and 5 min ops that still happen today), but other than that good ride.
9. Top Thrill Dragster - Big, fast, intimidating, awesome. Not much description is necessary for a ride that is synonymous with said park.
10. Yukon Striker - We waited a few years for something after we lost the togo to Italy ("Not our problem anymore", then-construction manager Michael Muklis said to me on a 2015 tour), but the wait was well worth. We got a headline-grabbing dive coaster that stirred up the public and was much better than its sister coaster at CP (which I severely dislike, and which I understand was originally intended for us at CW). Dozens of rides later and I still have no memories of the drop due to consistent gray outs, but the rest of the ride is just pure good inversion fun. The rerideability is there, and single riders+flying bins is a wonderful system.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Just made a 9 day road trip, hitting up some new and some old midwest parks. Here goes. New creds in bold, moved creds in italics

1. Voyage
2. Python in Bamboo Forest
3. Hades 360 - This has to be the most intense wooden coaster out there right? Non stop (besides the lift hill) airtime, positive Gs, and overall craziness! The underground tunnels are madness, the hill leading into the second tunnel is beautiful sustained ejector, the inversion is floaty goodness, there are many moments of super strong positives, and even the pre-lift is filled to the brim with janky airtime! Get out to Wisconsin! With a better ending this could even move to number 2.
4. Helix
5. Dinoconda
6. Boulder Dash
7. OCT Thrust
8. Maverick
9. Skyrush
10. Lightning Run
11. Wildfire
12. Storm Chaser
13. Superman The Ride
14. Steel Vengeance
15. Phantom's Revenge
16. Thundercoaster
17. El Toro
18. Gale Force
19. Time Traveler
20. Zippin Pippin - What a wonderful surprise! This quaint, city amusement park holds a serious gem! The airtime on this ride is wonderful and fantastically sustained all the way through. Then, wham, the second to last hill hits you with brutally strong ejector. This coaster is the definition of fun despite its small stature.

Other notable additions and movements (the list gets really fuzzy after 20, so things can move up or down a few places pretty easily)
26. Lost Coaster of Superstition - What a cool, unique coaster! Janky and brutally aggressive laterals meet quick pops of ejector air and quirky theming. I adored the backwards double down and couldn't stop laughing through this one
27. Legend - My rides at this Holiwood Nights really shot Legend up in the rankings. I already knew this was a lateral machine, but the airtime moments really shined at night, especially with the train flying through the course!
31. Viper (SFGAm) - Has to be the biggest positive surprise of the trip! The first couple elements don't do all that much, but once you make the second turnaround, you hit a viciously strong double down, and from there it's standing airtime awesomeness all the way home. Rough around the edges for extra wooden coaster fun
32. Zeus - Zeus never gets any attention but it certainly should! Lots of airtime and laterals in a beautifully paced CCI. Would've loved more rides on this coaster if I wasn't so busy grabbing 27 laps on Hades :)
38. Goliath - RMC doesn't make a bad coaster. This is no exception. The drop, first overbank, and stall are the highlights
45. Raven - Also went up, albeit not as much as Legend, in my rankings after some awesome night rides
50. Cornball Express - I'm so glad that Indiana Beach is still operating. This coaster has lots of good airtime and laterals in a beautiful setting with unrestrictive lap bars

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Finally got to Six Flags Magic Mountain. New in bold.

1: Steel Vengeance
2: Lightning Rod
3: Voyage
4: Storm Chaser
5: Outlaw Run
6: Goliath (SFGrAm)
7: Shambhala
8: Phoenix
9: X2
10: Twisted Timbers
11: Leap the Dips
12: Maverick
13: El Toro
14: Space Mountain (WDW)
15: Thunderbird
16: Phantom's Revenge
17: Lightning Run
18: Matterhorn Bobsleds
19: Twisted Colossus
20: Superman (SFNE)
21: Mystic Timbers
22: Tatsu
22: Leviathan
23: Fury 325
24: Wicked Cyclone
25: Banshee
26: Boulder Dash
27: Ravine Flyer II
28: Top Thrill Dragster
29: Bobsleds
30: Afterburn
Update time from my first post pandemic trip

1: Steel Vengeance
2: Lightning Rod
3: Voyage
4: Storm Chaser
5: Twisted Timbers
6: Outlaw Run
7: Goliath (SFGrAm)
8: Shambhala
9: Phoenix
10: X2
11: Leap the Dips
12: Maverick
13: El Toro
14: Space Mountain (WDW)
15: Thunderbird
16: Phantom's Revenge
17: Lightning Run
18: Matterhorn Bobsleds
19: Twisted Colossus
20: Superman (SFNE)
21: Mystic Timbers
22: Tatsu
22: Leviathan
23: Fury 325
24: Wicked Cyclone
25: Banshee
26: Boulder Dash
27: Ravine Flyer II
28: Top Thrill Dragster
29: Bobsleds
30: Afterburn

No new additions but twisted timbers managed to move up 5 slots for me after this last trip. It's almost worth a trip to KD itself but sadly there's not a great supporting cast around that ride for me. Hopefully whatever comes after the freespin to replace volcano will make the park worth a return trip.

A few other notes from my trip. Apollo's Chariot is still a damn good ride once it's warmed up even if it's not the best hyper. Dominator is really missing a 0G roll and if the corkscrews weren't quite so aggressive it'd be in serious consideration for this list. Griffon is still super fun even after all these years. ****ing BGW had a train sitting in pantheon's station looking like it could open whenever but it seems they either have no intention or are being told they can't open it. I heard many people in attendance complaining that it wasn't open while at the park, so it seems it no longer just the enthusiasts who are getting frustrated. SEAS is losing a lot of the good will they built up these last few years the way this year is going so far.

Snoo

The Legend
I'm back and have a few more creds then last time! Now I'm to 423 after runs to Valleyfair a few weeks ago on top of my week long bonanza across the east coast. BEHOLD! Bolded new creds and italicized those who moved up. TT and JDC are INCREDIBLE rides which I loved riding this past week as well as Orion surprising me and only suffering due to length. Saw Voyage pop up after yet another fantastic Holiwood Nights night ride and Mystic Timbers doing the same. Any other judgements weren't from any rides listed below as they didn't qualify.

CC: 423

1 Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point
2 Lightning Rod - Dollywood
3 Boulder Dash - Lake Compounce
4 Voyage - Holiday World
5 Goliath - Six Flags Great America
6 Fury 325 - Carowinds
7 Twisted Timbers - Kings Dominion
8 Jersey Devil Coaster - Six Flags Great Adventure

9 El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
10 Wildfire - Kolmarden

11 Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
12 Storm Chaser - Kentucky Kingdom
13 Mine Blower - Fun Spot Kissimmee
14 Copperhead Strike - Carowinds
15 Orion - Kings Island
16 Maverick - Cedar Point
17 Afterburn - Carowinds
18 Banshee - Kings Island
19 Phantom's Revenge - Kennywood
20 Boardwalk Bullet - Kemah Boardwalk
21 Wicked Cyclone - Six Flags New England
22 Mystic Timbers - Kings Island
23 Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar Point
24 Phoenix - Knoebels
25 Lightning Run - Kentucky Kingdom
26 X2 - Six Flags Magic Mountain
27 Steel Curtain - Kennywood
28 Montu - Busch Gardens Tampa
29 Kumba - Busch Gardens Tampa
30 Behemoth - Canada's Wonderland

Also.. for giggles.. as I made 400 at Valleyfair, here are my milestones!

1 Raptor - Cedar Point
100 Voyage - Holiday World
200 Batman - Six Flags Great America
300 Lightning Run - Kentucky Kingdom
400 Renegade - Valleyfair

Matt N

CF Legend
How come Renegade didn’t make your top 30 @Snoo? I’ve always heard so much praise for that ride…

Also, has Fury moved up for you, as I don’t remember it being that high last time?

Finally; congrats on 400! I’m still yet to hit 100, but hoping to get to the milestone of 75 later this year…

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yep, I was there too this past weekend and Twisted Timbers is stupid good. Easy Top 10 for me. I haven't quite figured out the rest of my list so I'll post that later.
18 Banshee - Kings Island
Gonna need you to kick Banshee out and replace it with something good!

Snoo

The Legend
How come Renegade didn’t make your top 30 @Snoo? I’ve always heard so much praise for that ride…

Also, has Fury moved up for you, as I don’t remember it being that high last time?

Finally; congrats on 400! I’m still yet to hit 100, but hoping to get to the milestone of 75 later this year…
Thank you! And Renegade was good but not phenomenal. Not Top 30 at least. Fury did move up as Toro moved down. it was 7 before I believe so it's looking pretty.

Yep, I was there too this past weekend and Twisted Timbers is stupid good. Easy Top 10 for me. I haven't quite figured out the rest of my list so I'll post that later.

Gonna need you to kick Banshee out and replace it with something good!

Listen, it's not deadly, but still good as of the last time I rode it.

Snoo

The Legend
HOLY CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT SKYRUSH!!! Yeah it was good. REALLY good.

4 Voyage - Holiday World
6 Fury 325 - Carowinds
8 Jersey Devil - Six Flags Great Adventure

9 SkyRush - Hersheypark
10 El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure

11 Wildfire - Kolmarden
12 Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
13 Storm Chaser - Kentucky Kingdom
14 Mine Blower - Fun Spot Kissimmee
15 Copperhead Strike - Carowinds
16 Orion - Kings Island
17 Maverick - Cedar Point
18 Afterburn - Carowinds
19 Banshee - Kings Island
20 Phantom's Revenge - Kennywood
21 Boardwalk Bullet - Kemah Boardwalk
22 Wicked Cyclone - Six Flags New England
23 Mystic Timbers - Kings Island
24 Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar Point
25 Phoenix - Knoebels
26 Lightning Run - Kentucky Kingdom
27 X2 - Six Flags Magic Mountain
28 Steel Curtain - Kennywood
29 Montu - Busch Gardens Tampa
30 Kumba - Busch Gardens Tampa

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
After 3 days at Hersheypark:

(changes and new additions in bold)

1. i305 (0)
2. Skyrush (+5) holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy ****
3. Twisted Timbers (-1)
4. El Toro (-1)
5. Beast (-1)
6. Kumba (-1)
7. Mystic Timbers (-1)
8. Flying Aces (0)
9. Candymonium (New) Incredible airtime and butter smooth. Idk this might be standard B&M Hyper **** but Candymonium blew me away.
10. Grizzly (-1)

Matt N

CF Legend
HOLY CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT SKYRUSH!!! Yeah it was good. REALLY good.

4 Voyage - Holiday World
6 Fury 325 - Carowinds
8 Jersey Devil - Six Flags Great Adventure

9 SkyRush - Hersheypark
10 El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure

11 Wildfire - Kolmarden
12 Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
13 Storm Chaser - Kentucky Kingdom
14 Mine Blower - Fun Spot Kissimmee
15 Copperhead Strike - Carowinds
16 Orion - Kings Island
17 Maverick - Cedar Point
18 Afterburn - Carowinds
19 Banshee - Kings Island
20 Phantom's Revenge - Kennywood
21 Boardwalk Bullet - Kemah Boardwalk
22 Wicked Cyclone - Six Flags New England
23 Mystic Timbers - Kings Island
24 Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar Point
25 Phoenix - Knoebels
26 Lightning Run - Kentucky Kingdom
27 X2 - Six Flags Magic Mountain
28 Steel Curtain - Kennywood
29 Montu - Busch Gardens Tampa
30 Kumba - Busch Gardens Tampa
Did you do Candymonium @Snoo?
After 3 days at Hersheypark:

(changes and new additions in bold)

1. i305 (0)
2. Skyrush (+5) holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy **** holy ****
3. Twisted Timbers (-1)
4. El Toro (-1)
5. Beast (-1)
6. Kumba (-1)
7. Mystic Timbers (-1)
8. Flying Aces (0)
9. Candymonium (New) Incredible airtime and butter smooth. Idk this might be standard B&M Hyper **** but Candymonium blew me away.
10. Grizzly (-1)
Looks like somebody really enjoyed Skyrush!