What's new

Three unknown projects for PortAventura Park

So, what would you like more for 2007 in PA park?

• An indoor coaster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dark ride

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The other project (unfortunately unknown). You can use this option if you wanna tell what you'd pref

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

PA has said to the media they are working in three projects. The rumours say it's an indoor coaster, a dark ride and other type of ride/attraction for 2007. The choose will be made in PA asking to the guests nextly in their common interviews.

Ketchup

Mega Poster
^ I might be heading to Port Adventura this year :)
I think it need's a supporting steel coaster for Dragon Kahn so I would have to go for an indoor coaster, hopefully they would add a Premier LIM launch coaster like Flight Of Fear at the Paramount Parks.

A

Anonymous

I'd take either, a curse of DarKastle ride would be a fantastic addition, but so would a RNR or FoF. Personally, I don't see a coaster though as 2007 will see the return of El Diablo.

joe

Mega Poster
The Unknown would be good. I would like to see a woodie. I dont see too many new woodies. And I think it would be a good one too.

Ketchup

Mega Poster
^ I can't see it being a woodie the park already has 3 woodies if you count Stampida as 2 coasters.

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I accidently voted for an indoor coaster buy honestly I would prefer any other coaster. I'm not a big fan of indoor coasters.

There's a sit-down, there's a woodie. Maybe a B&M inverted coaster or an intamin accelerator? PA took the record by adding a HC tower. Now it is time to take the record from SFGAdv :).

Ben

CF Legend
I thought they were lacking an indoor ride, they have sea odyssey but that to me counts more as a show. So an indoor coaster would be good, especially if they put it in china, which was to me the most lacking area.

A

Anonymous

I've voted the indoor coaster. If they do it will be smart adding in China due it only has one major (DKhan). But a combination of speed, fx, slow parts, indoor, outdoor, airtimes and launches will be just brilliant.:D