What's new

Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

Matt N

CF Legend
it's a public consultation mate, they can't make them sign NDAs
I was only curious because an embargo on taking photos does imply that Merlin are keen to be secretive here, and I know they have made people sign NDAs before in other circumstances.

T0M

Hyper Poster
People are free to disclose what they wish, it is a public consultation. They could of course enforce the no photo-taking rule within their private building of course. Won't be long until something gets out now.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I was only curious because an embargo on taking photos does imply that Merlin are keen to be secretive here, and I know they have made people sign NDAs before in other circumstances.
People are free to disclose what they wish, it is a public consultation. They could of course enforce the no photo-taking rule within their private building of course. Won't be long until something gets out now.
Exactly this...

They can ask you not to bring photographic equipment in, keep your phones away, not to take pictures, but they cannot ask you not to discuss it...

EDITED TO ADD: Although, I cannot see any reason why they cannot ask people not to discuss it 'online' until tomorrow... I can't see how they could enforce it... It's a public consultation, by it's very nature it is now in the public domain.