What's new

Thorpe Park 2014 Map

EthC

Mega Poster
photo_zpsde07ca23.png

The style has completely changed but they have managed to make it even less understandable. They have even missed out quantum completely. The new angry Birds names are Detonator:Bombs Away and King Pig's Wild Hog Dodgem

I can only post a image from the IOS App as it is only on there but im sure we will be able to get a big one in the coming days. So what do you guys think of the new map?

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
^^yeah it does rather...

But I like to give credit where credit's due. That map looks fantastic. It's really putting out the 'thrill capital' message, telling families to **** off in essence. The coasters are the things that stick out and it is so dynamic.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
It's good that they have missed out Quantum, (can't see it) maybe it means that they are getting rid of the piece of ****

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
It also reveals that the 4D Cinema and Dodgems both have Fastrack...

Improves and downgrades from the previous map, it's a weird thing that they're trying to be family friendly, get in a big IP, and then focus all the map on the coasters...

EthC

Mega Poster
What he meant was is that there is Quantum in writing but there is no cartoon (or what ever you call it) on the actual map, it only has it's name on there and that's it. Same applies to rocky express.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Why would he say 'maybe they're getting rid of it' then if it was still on the map...

And like I have already said it appears they're not bothering showing off the 'kiddy' rides...but of course, why the **** have they gone with angry birds? One message completely contradicted. Madness.

EthC

Mega Poster
Oh sorry didnt read properly what he said lol, but yeah it seems like they have decided to pump all the "bigness" out of the Fat heads and into the coasters!

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Jordanovichy said:
Why would he say 'maybe they're getting rid of it' then if it was still on the map...

And like I have already said it appears they're not bothering showing off the 'kiddy' rides...but of course, why the **** have they gone with angry birds? One message completely contradicted. Madness.

Exactly what I meant, had my hopes up it was going!
But yes the map is awful.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Hmm, I rather like it. Totally useless as a map *awaiting outrage from Joey*, but at least it focuses on the coasters and is completely different to anything they've done before