What's new

Thorpe: One word amazing.

A

Anonymous

My best ever trip to thorpe today. Weather was great.
Had tickets already, got to the park around 9:30.
Got in at 10, and EVERYONE ran to Saw.
I decided to leave saw til later on in the day.
Got on Rush walk on with 6 High swings, 3 either side. Really good cycle on both swings.
Decided after X://nowayout, also seen Mike but didn't speak.Decided to go over near Inferno, got on Inferno walk on, was sat towards the back, everytime I ride it seems to get better. Anyways after that went to Det, wait for one ride. Good as usual.
Went back to Inferno for a front row ride, qued about 10 minutes. Got the picture (will upload soon). Decided after that to get everything over that end of the park done before it got busy. Went on the rapids, and the first half gets you soaked, just before you enter the building with the waterfalls, there is a broken pipe on the top of the building that pisses out loads of water.
Then on Storm in a teacup. After this we went over to fish and got 3 laps.
Then we went back to find Lost City heaving. 99 minutes on the board (highest it goes) for colossus. 2.5 to 3 hr for saw at one point. So went to see if they had any fast pass for Saw to which they didnt sell any today for Saw. So got a Colossus fast track. Sat towards the back, 2nd to last car, and WOW my most comfortable ride on Colossus, felt really smooth, no head banging.
Then we went over to Loggers Leap, which had just opened, got on within 20 minutes. Then we decided to do Saw, which had a delay due to someone being sick. Qued for about 1:45 and the que was full. Was a decent ride, the track in the building was the highlight, also the airtime hill is fun as is the dive loop. I still think it is the weaker coaster out of the other three.
Slammer was testing all day and seems fine.
We then rode Quantum (which bangs about now and rides vile)
Then zodiac.

Tidal wave was last.

Good points:
Great staff today, clean park didn't see one bit of litter. Good atmosphere throughout the park.
No breakdowns of what was open.

Ride count:
Rush x1
X://nowayout x1
Nemesis Inferno x2
Detonator x1
Tidal wave x1
Rumpa rapids x1
Storm in a teacup x1
Flying fish x1
Quantum x1
Colossus x1
Saw the ride x1
Loggers Leap x1

Only rides we didn't ride was Boretex and Samurai. Samurai kept E-stopping.

Great day!
Amazing, bout time thorpe shows some reliability. *touch wood it has been good since the shocking opening weekend.

May be a bit bland but can't be botherd typing an in-detail report.

Also me and the fella got lost in x:wtf's que, the lights just ended and we didnt see it turned back on its self raha! We was touching the walls up to find a way to go. LOL!

Stealth and slammer was down

Infernus

Hyper Poster
I thought I saw you today Chris!.. I was operating Loggers when you two came on.. You sat in the front, you were in the 2nd seat.. I think..

A

Anonymous

Yes it was me :)! Sorry I didn't say hi :)!

Had an amazing day :)